Poll - IFC, WE, FUSE, and SUNDANCE - will any be in HD?

Will IFC, WE, SUNDANCE, or FUSE be in HD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love how Dish is reminding viewers that Style moved to 115. Style was always at 115. It was duplicated to 128 during the dispute, basically house sitting for We while it was away.

Also, can someone please tell my why HDNet Movies hasn't been taken from 130. Dish is really pissing me off with that. I'm supposedly paying for it as part of ny BB@Home subscription and everyone keeps on getting at no addition cost. Since they wanted to screw with AMC, IFC, and Sundance's original placements, why not put everything back where they were in June. Or move Axis there.

Dish giveths and Dish taketh away!:D

Ghpr13:)

levibluewa said:
Why doesn't DISH switch everything to mpeg4. Wouldn't that be cheaper for the 110-119-129 than putting up another sat.

That would require the replacement of millions of boxes. They have started swapping out old boxes with 8psk compatible boxes and will in the future switch standard mpeg 2 to mpeg2/8psk which will give them a lot of space.

Mpeg 4 is still to costly to upgrade everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Fuse looks like absolute crap. Who do they think is going to watch this channel with picture size of a postage stamp? Does Direct's feed of Fuse look this awful too?

PQ of WE is horrible too.

Fuse looks like absolute crap. Who do they think is going to watch this channel with picture size of a postage stamp? Does Direct's feed of Fuse look this awful too?

I haven't watched any of them on the lr set yet.Checked them out this am on the br set 26" and didn't think they looked that bad.Certainly better than epsnu.

Chris Walker said:

I have to admit that Fuse looks really bad if you are trying to read that news ticker.

I will not be watching any of them--due to SD only. Show them in HD and I just might look.
Even if they were HD, I certainly would not watch. And isn't this going back to why Dish wanted them gone to begin with???

Even if they were HD, I certainly would not watch. And isn't this going back to why Dish wanted them gone to begin with???

Yep, wastes of bandwidth. Thank the people who whined for 2 months because they couldn't watch Walking Dead, even though Dish paid for a Roku for them and gave them credits.

If gettiing to watch Walking Dead in HD and on my big screen means a little SD bandwith...so be it. As Far as whining, what is complaining about bandwidth and PQ called.

Last edited:
FTR, I was referring to the subject of this thread...IFC, WE, Sundance, Fuse.

I was not to familiar with WE programming when it came back I looked at the guide, how many times can one watch Roseanne

satjay said:
I was not to familiar with WE programming when it came back I looked at the guide, how many times can one watch Roseanne

Roseanne returned recently to We TV; it looks like the show took over the network. I believe Roseanne also plays on CMT and TV Land. It used to play on Oxygen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)