preseason nfl black out(s)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ipodbill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
missouri
todays colts and 49ers game is blacked on NFL network. Dont know why, live in missouri so local stations arent covering it. was able to watch the live miami v tampa game last. no big deal since its pre season, but........

todays colts and 49ers game is blacked on NFL network. Dont know why, live in missouri so local stations arent covering it. was able to watch the live miami v tampa game last. no big deal since its pre season, but........

Yes, I find that odd too, I was just finishing up with the Steeler's game and it went to the 49ers game and the game search said it was not available on the NFL Network.

According to the ScoreGuide feature, the NFL Network is the only place it's on at.

Same here. I thought they just considered Las Vegas part of San fransisco

I wounder if Directv is testing the blackout software

Yeah I live in Albany, NY. I'm calling DirecTV because this is retarded. I pay extra for DirecTV so I can get NFL Network. If they're going to blackout games for absolutely no reason I'm leaving because this makes no sense.

I live in MA and it's blacked out here too... oh wait a minute, just turned on - 1:24pm!!

GOOO NINERS!

From what I have found they had the blackout reversed. Only those in Indy and the Bay area were getting it. At least they fixed the problem now.

ouch, that had to suck at the switchover for those in SanFran and Indy... although maybe less painful for the niners fans not having to see that TD

Yeah it keeps going on and off I'm just going to stop posting because it looks like they can't get their act straight. I'm pretty much done with DirecTV. And as I type this it went off again.

ouch, that had to suck at the switchover for those in SanFran and Indy... although maybe less painful for the niners fans not having to see that TD

Chances are it's on locally for those cities.
Working here ....
However, Mannings day is done, so I may as well change back to the race.

What's worse is that my local Fox station is showing it in SD and the NFL channel was blacked out.

Right after the 1st quarter it came back on in HD on the NFL network....thankfully...

Chances are it's on locally for those cities.
Working here ....
However, Mannings day is done, so I may as well change back to the race.

It was on locally in both areas. It was weird. I flipped on the TV before I went out at 10:30 AM PT and it was on NFL Network. I thought that was strange since it should have been blacked out here in the SF Bay Area. I see they eventually corrected it.

It was on locally in both areas. It was weird. I flipped on the TV before I went out at 10:30 AM PT and it was on NFL Network. I thought that was strange since it should have been blacked out here in the SF Bay Area. I see they eventually corrected it.

It's THIER Pre Season as well, I guess !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts