Recording a Sunday Ticket Channel.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
This morning I went to set a recording of a ST channel.

For some reason the Lions are NOT on locally in Toledo, normally I get the Lions and the Browns, usually Lions on Fox and Browns on CBS.

I noticed that the Steelers were on FOX and Browns on CBS at 1 pm, the channels they are on, I'm sure are due to match ups, not a big deal.

When I went to channel 704 (Lions on ST) to record that game while watching the Steelers, I hit record and it shows that the Recording will take place, in HD, but I also noticed a $ showing up.
Not sure why this is as I have had the ST paid for for the last 6 years now. Also, I don't think you can buy individual games by week anyways.

Any one else come across this ?

Fwiw, as I mention to others, when you set up a recording for a game of any kind, go to the actual time of the game and hit record, not just where it shows in the guide.

I had the same thing happen yesterday on the n texas/ alabama game, not sure why but can't find any additional charges listed on my acct. software bug maybe

Sent from my Droid using the SatelliteGuys app

Thats what I'm suspecting to, but just wondered if it's happening on all and making sure were not getting charged for them.

For some reason the Lions are NOT on locally in Toledo, normally I get the Lions and the Browns, usually Lions on Fox and Browns on CBS.
Lions are on CBS this week. They play the Chiefs and the road teams network shows the game. The brownies in this case trump the Lions

Last week I saw that too when I wanted to record a game. I removed the timer and waited a few minutes then it worked fine with no $

Sunday ticket has a Pay-Per-Day option available this year at $59.99. There does seem to be a glitch that is causing some paid subscribers to not be seen as authorized.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)