Recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The only workaround I've seen is instead of hitting exit or stop open up the pip then close it and the show doesn't delete. I've tried this on Americas Book Of Secrets off of H2 and it worked.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

On the Genies, the software number is 0870. When you see that, your issues SHOULD be fixed. I don't know what the software version for the other dvrs is.

So today, I watched a recording of a show that had 5 unwatched episodes. After watching it, instead of hitting stop, I hit the guide button and went to a live TV channel. Later on, I went back to my list of recordings, all the episodes from that show were gone. At this point, I'm not going to even watch any more recordings until the problem is fixed. I've got a feeling I'm going to have over 100 hours of recordings to get through by the time I get this update. I'm seriously considering calling D* and complaining, although I don't know what good that will do. It's not like they're going to give me anything for my trouble.

They are in the process of updating the software for this glitch. You should get it in less than a week.

I do not have a Genie, so i am still dealing with deleting recorded shows automatically. I called DTV 8 days ago and it was suggested i give the techs 72 hours to work on the problem. Ha,hahahahaha, ha.
I think someone here reported that the 13th of June was the magic date when the problem would be fixed.

I do not have a Genie, so i am still dealing with deleting recorded shows automatically. I called DTV 8 days ago and it was suggested i give the techs 72 hours to work on the problem. Ha,hahahahaha, ha.
I think someone here reported that the 13th of June was the magic date when the problem would be fixed.

The plan is that by June 13th everyone should have received the new software....

I found the software download listed in my history. And the 3:23 AM was EST. I too have the HR44.

Fingers crossed for those who do not have it yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)