Red Zone Channel Poll (Sunday Ticket Subs Only Please)

Would you drop ST if RZ was offered in the sports package?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was only a suggestion. I thought you may find out more about the interest in ST and the RZC if you included the Direct subs whom do not sub to ST.

With that said, I do understand your point. You are simply trying to compare the interest of the RZC channel to the entire package of those that currently sub to the RZC.

It's all good Dodger. Sorry if I was a little harsh as it has been a rough few weeks for me.

I did not want to know who subs just for Red Zone so the poll there is not worded better.

I thought your poll was well worded for what you were trying to ascertain. The other sites poll was looking to determine something completely different.

i agree. you get this kind of garbage on both of the major forums.

Could be worse. On the "other" forum I was participating in a thread when one of the mods made a pretty rude statement and I commented on it. Shortly thereafter, I had a different mod threatening me because I 'questioned' the acts of a moderator while the mod who made the rude statement was simultaneously apologizing to me, both in PM's. I patiently suggested they both get together and figure out what message they wanted me to receive. My posts were subsequently deleted and the thread was locked.

The message I got was simple: control was more important than content and reasonable behavior.

That sort of dumb high school crap isnt worth much.

If you already have ST why would you worry about subbing to the sports pack? This poll is marked toward ST subscribers only. It is asking exactly what I am interested in finding out. If you don't like what I am asking you are free to move on to other things.

Another thing in general. (Not directly pointed at you Dodger)

/rant\
This is one of the things that I am starting to hate about this board. People can not openly ask questions without people jumping down their throats or questioning the validity of the questions. If people don't like what is being asked they are able to just move on along and leave things the way they are.
/end rant\
No one is Jumping down your throat, But most ST subscribers pay for ST because their football team is out of market. I highly doubt Red Zone has anything to do with them subscribing to sunday ticket. Thats just a Bonus.
Now if your trying to find out if Red Zone became part of the Sports pack, would you subscribe to ST next year or would Red Zone be good enough for your football coverage?
I doubt your going to get many that say yes.
But I bet those customers that Just subscribe to ST because they like to spend money, even when their team is in market. Might not spend the money this time on ST, If D* added Red Zone to sports pack, I bet NFL would lose some subscribers. How many, maybe 100,000.
Like myself , With this Red Zone I would never get ST again.
I don't need it ! It covers all the games that I can't watch. Plus I can still watch my Local Eagles game every Sunday. If we didn't have Red Zone, I was really debating on getting ST for this year to watch my most hated football team Dallas Cowboys. :) I too like to follow other games and Red Zone was the perfect answer to my problem.

RZ would be alright to watch when there are only 4 or 5 games going on (like a lot of the late afternoon schedules later in the year) but you really don't have major interest in any one of them. I would never drop ST for RZ though.

I voted No. I'm with Jimbo in that I'd like to see HD included in the ST pkg. The SF features are great for those that want them but I rarely tune to RZ.

I guess I'm in the minority of ST subs since I'm in my team's local mkt but I'm more of a league fan and want the option of watching other games as well.

Hemi, like I said earlier that is not what I am trying to find out. If you don't like the poll please move on.

I would like an option to subscribe to one or the other and not both.

If I want Red Zone, why must I pay $300 for Sunday Ticket? Not fair. If D* separated the two, I think they'd get more RZ subs.

I've kind of gotten a nice charge out of my non DTV friends hooping & hollering over Redzone & that's all they really would ever want. I get ST+SF to watch any game I want to watch with as many as 4 TV's plus the Redzone channel going at the same time. Either you are diehard fan willing to pay for the service in the comfort of your house or you pay even bigger bucks & go to the games. Strictly watching RZ channel in this household has never been done.

If I had nothing from Dish or Comcast & this option suddenly appeared I might be one of the same super-fans wondering wheres this been all my life & this is all I really need.

I wouldn't drop ST one way or the other, not do I think the RZ is any where close to a replacement for watching the games. Alone this is garbage to a true fan compared to actually watching the entire game. At best its a very minor compliment to the games.
Agreed!:up Give me the full games in HD any game i want to watch the whole game!:up

If price was my driver, I would drop ST and keep RZ with local channels that covers Pats and mostly Eagles in my area (of course Giants trumps Eagles). I get deals every year that keeps the package (I got movers advantage this year) but if I had to pay full price plus Super Fan, it would be gone in a heartbeat!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)