Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
WOW! Forget Sunday ticket, RedZone Rocks! Watching the opening moments of Denver's game. Glad I dumped D* as my redzone channel is just as good as the Sudnday ticket at a 1/16th of the price!

Not paying for the everything package, I dont have dish! My provider, ATT, you only have to pay 10 bucks a month for the hd premium teir no matter what package you have. The point is the average sub, who pays full price pays 259 plus 99, for the same coverage that one can get with the redzone channel.

Not paying for the everything package, I dont have dish! My provider, ATT, you only have to pay 10 bucks a month for the hd premium teir no matter what package you have. The point is the average sub, who pays full price pays 259 plus 99, for the same coverage that one can get with the redzone channel.

But it is not the same coverage. Yes you will see bits and pieces of the games but if you want to watch an entire game you can't. I personally want to watch my Lions lose and I will not see that on the Red Zone.

But it is not the same coverage. Yes you will see bits and pieces of the games but if you want to watch an entire game you can't. I personally want to watch my Lions lose and I will not see that on the Red Zone.

Sure it is, your just cutting out the boring parts and going from game to game. Most people want to see their team score, and thats about it.

And if you are talking about the average Joe most of them won't care about the Red Zone channel as they get their team on the local channels. This channel and Sunday Ticket are marketed toward a small amount of people.

WOW enjoy your 1/100 of each game at a time .. Dish can only get .5% of NFL games on sunday LMAO.. now thats your sports leader FO SHO.. LOL

NLFST with 100% of each game and all in HD = Priceless, Only on Directv

WOW enjoy your 1/100 of each game at a time .. Dish can only get .5% of NFL games on sunday LMAO.. now thats your sports leader FO SHO.. LOL

NLFST with 100% of each game and all in HD = Priceless, Only on Directv
Priceless isn't what I would call anything from D*.:rolleyes:

Wow, Dish subs cant talk about how great their redzone channel is in the Dish forum?:rolleyes:

Since it is a D* forum, I will say that the HD PQ is again spectacular so far. Best offered on D* right now IMO.

I have no interest in NFL ST, my team is local so I get the games anyway. If I could get the red zone channel independently of NFL ST here on D*, I would. It would be cool to watch it and the 49ers.....

I guess we should start our sunday ticket talk thread in the E* forum since all of the E* subs are here. lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts