Who needs Sunday Ticket? REDZONE ROCKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you already knew that, why would you ask. I doubt E* is using the so Call "Ran by D*" channel.:rolleyes:

They aren't from what I have been able to find. Two totally different channels, different layouts, ect.

Of course this is going off of a search for NFL redzon and video I have seen versus what is shown on D* right now.

They are prorating my EI package for the rest of the year. They are removing $69 off of my subscription.

They told me it was a technical issue with the server and it should be up next Sunday. Has to do with the interactive feature of both mix channels or something like that. They said it was not a bandwidth problem.

I give the Dish Redzone, two thumbs up, you are getting action other then whats in the Redzone. I think this is a nice fix for those who enjoy football!!

I have had Directv and Sunday Ticket, so while I do know there are advantages to watching a game not in your area, I think the Redzone on Dish also covers things as well

I give the Dish Redzone, two thumbs up, you are getting action other then whats in the Redzone. I think this is a nice fix for those who enjoy football!!

I have had Directv and Sunday Ticket, so while I do know there are advantages to watching a game not in your area, I think the Redzone on Dish also covers things as well
Direct is doing the same as well. The RZC just showed the finish to the Denver game when they were no where near the red zone.

Do you notice anything different between the two RZCs?

They are prorating my EI package for the rest of the year. They are removing $69 off of my subscription.

They told me it was a technical issue with the server and it should be up next Sunday. Has to do with the interactive feature of both mix channels or something like that. They said it was not a bandwidth problem.

I would hope they would not drop part of an add on pay package to be able show another add on pay package.

and it wasn't on E* Redzone ;)
I was watching it on DirecTVs red zone, so it appears what games are covered at what time may vary. I am sure that the NFL RZC will happen to be covering something Direct missed and visa virsa (as was just the case)

I was watching it on DirecTVs red zone, so it appears what games are covered at what time may vary. I am sure that the NFL RZC will happen to be covering something Direct missed and visa virsa (as was just the case)
I was told on AVS that NFL's channel doesn't do non-redzone plays like D*

yeah well enjoy your little redzone channel. i guess if i didn't have the option of NFLST in my hands i would be saying the same thing as most of you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
granted it's still better than the nothing you had before but to compare it to ST is pathetic. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: please give me a break:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: my neck is going to snap from rolling my eyes so much :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah well enjoy your little redzone channel. i guess if i didn't have the option of NFLST in my hands i would be saying the same thing as most of you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
granted it's still better than the nothing you had before but to compare it to ST is pathetic. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: please give me a break:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: my neck is going to snap from rolling my eyes so much :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's where your wrong, I had the option of keeping my Directv Sunday ticket subscription. But I didnt, I got rid of that High Cost money sucking package for something more managable. Whats pathetic is D* try's to lock in NFL ST package and keeps jacking the price up. Everyone pays in the end. It seems like D*'s attitude is get the package anyhow because if you dont your paying for it anyhow with jacked up programming costs.

What's also pathetic is the former HD leader, still claims to be the HD leader when they were knocked off their crown.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)