Who needs Sunday Ticket? REDZONE ROCKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I watched the whole first half without interruption:up

But I have more HD channels than you!:p :neener

I could have too, on my local channel. The fact still remains, the sunday ticket package is STILL over priced, the RedZone channel is a great substitution, and the former HD leader still is removing other services in order fill the gap. I think Directv just lost its competitive advantage, and the playing feild is tipped more even, but not completly.

But I have more HD channels than you!:p :neener

I could have too, on my local channel. The fact still remains, the sunday ticket package is STILL over priced, the RedZone channel is a great substitution, and the former HD leader still is removing other services in order fill the gap. I think Directv just lost its competitive advantage, and the playing feild is tipped more even, but not completly.

Removing other services? What PPV? :confused:

If so, then.....

Red Zone is like Sunday Ticket without me having to push buttons on the remote. Frickin awesome channel!
You can do the same with ST. Just watch the RZ channel on ST. The difference is, you have the option to go to a game or watch 8 games at once.

BTW, anyone with the ability to watch both DirecTV's and the NFL's Red Zone channel (those with more than one provider)? Can you tell us how they compare? Are there any differences?

EI Game Mix channel was removed today. I cannot tell you how pissed I am. I am going to call them and complain that they have removed a channel that I pay for.

Are we sure it is because of this? Or is it a possible coincidence?

If they did take it down for ST, I agree, you have good reason to be ticked. I would be too.

Hell, just drop another ppv channel and call it a day. Right?

Whether its $380 or $5.99 it is an Awesome HD channel addtion for NFL fans Bottom line.
I can't watch 8 games at once if I wanted to. Its not mentally possible for anyone.
But 1 channel that catches Red Zone plays of every live game is exactly the answer for sunday Football.

Are we sure it is because of this? Or is it a possible coincidence?

If they did take it down for ST, I agree, you have good reason to be ticked. I would be too.

Hell, just drop another ppv channel and call it a day. Right?
Others recall seeing a message prior to the removal that it will be down today and back up tomorrow. This means it was planned.

BTW, anyone with the ability to watch both DirecTV's and the NFL's Red Zone channel (those with more than one provider)? Can you tell us how they compare? Are there any differences?
ZERO difference on the SD versions. HD well I don't have D* HD equipment anymore here in PA ,so I can't say. But the HD on Dish is Fantastic.
I doubt its different! Why would it be? There is only one Red Zone channel.

ZERO difference on the SD versions. HD well I don't have D* HD equipment anymore here in PA ,so I can't say. But the HD on Dish is Fantastic.
I doubt its different! Why would it be? There is only one Red Zone channel.
They are two different channels. One is run by DirecTV and the other by the NFL. The DirecTV logo with ST channel info for the particular game is all over ST RZ Channel and the studio announcers are constantly telling you which ST channel to tune to if you want to watch the whole game. I doubt they do that on the NFL RZ Channel on Dish.

They are two different channels. One is run by DirecTV and the other by the NFL. The DirecTV logo with ST channel info for the particular game is all over ST RZ Channel and the studio announcers are constantly telling you which ST channel to tune to if you want to watch the whole game. I doubt they do that on the NFL RZ Channel on Dish.
If you already knew that, why would you ask. I doubt E* is using the so Call "Ran by D*" channel.:rolleyes:

When I called them the recording said it will be removed today because of ST. I am now waiting to talk to a CSR and complain.

If you already knew that, why would you ask. I doubt E* is using the so Call "Ran by D*" channel.:rolleyes:
Uhhhhh....

Reread what I asked...

I asked those that have both to compare the differences between the two because they are different.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts