Renewal Notice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just today received an offer in the mail for $20 for 5 months. It went into the blue can just like the last one did...

I've only been offered deals on the Select package. :( What I want is a comparable deal for the Mostly Music package. They never offer one of those, even when hounding me on the phone.

I had Sirius up until a year ago. I enjoyed the entertainment and thought the pricing was fair. Of course that has been over a year so that might have changed. The reason I cancelled the service is I was having problems maintaining a signal. They claimed that the issue was with my equipment which prompted the sales pitch for a new radio. That is where they lost me. All I wanted was for them to restore my signal without excuses. They had done it before.

Anyway, the value of not having the radio has allowed better conversations with my daughter. Since we work for the same company, the 45 minute commute is done with more meaningful conversations about things are important to us. Now that is priceless.

I truly love your post.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

I got my renewal notice the other day. I talk about it in another threrad but I never was offered any$100/year is too much.thing like the 5/25 or 6/30 deal. If i get that down the road OK but

Just took advantage of an offer of $89 for a year on my wife's Equinox. We take this vehicle on trips and I like not having to search for stations. I get the 5 for 20 offer every couple of weeks for my car. Not worth it to me just for the work commute.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)