Renewal Notice

Renewing one radio and adding a second they said the best year price was $86 plus royalty and taxes. I asked about a shorter term deal and was told $25 for 5 months for select or $30 for 5 months for premier. :) With taxes and fees I'm out $72.40 for both vehicles total for premier. That includes the $2 invoice fee. I don't have my credit card on file on purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished a 5 mo. $25.00 deal and called to cancel and the CSR offered me same deal and then offered me a 1 year $86 deal($94.39) w/taxes/fees. I agreed and requested a bill as I don't trust them with my cc. I just paid the bill Monday. I think it was a good deal. Paul

I forgot to mention that I paid a $2.00 invoice fee the first time and when I just got the recent bill it showed a credit!!!

Just got the 5 for $25 deal.:yessign: If they would offer these prices on a regular basis,heck even $8 a month,they would get a lot more subscribers.

They just charged my card for 93.00. Called and was going to cancel but they the lady offered 5 months for 25.00. I can't imagine paying over 100.00 a year for this. I'm sure they have to get so many people to not cancel . Got the rest refunded to my card. I will be taking my card off file .

They already offer that $8 a month on an basis. 8 * 12= 96...

Yea but,I mean on a monthly basis,not a one time $96 fee.If there were no hooks,folks could sub to premier for straight up $8 mo,they would get more subs.

What I do to get cheaper service is I just complain and threaten to cancel my service when it's time to renew. I always get a discount, and then the next time that I need to renew my service again, I just do the same thing. They seem to be desperate for customers.

trehutch

The reason they were not from India was that you asked to cancel service.
This is not exactly true....I just called and said 'cancel' at the prompt and was hooked up with a CSR obviously at a foreign call center. I too got the 50% off $86 for a year offer and re-upped.

I just renewed - have Premier plus Internet, price $120.xx. Last year my sub for same package was 117.xx. Satisfies me.

I called them today I got a snarky young punk that said there were no specials to offer. I asked to speak to a supervisor was on hold for about 20 min. Got a just as rude and obnoxious b$%& that couldn't even pronounce my name right. Said there were no special offers. So in a couple of days I will call back and ask to speak to a person here on shore not in India like I got today. As far as I am concerned Sirius-XM is not worth $318.78 a year, to keep two radio's one in the house and one in my truck. And not get internet provided like it was before. They want an additional 14.00 a month for the internet feed....oh it was working yesterday but it's not working tonight. I checked my Truck and the house unit and they are both working right now. :coffee
I have 4 radios and realized that I'm paying nearly $600 a year! That's insane.

Try signing up now. On July 1st new royalty fees went into affect and the total for the year which is $86 on that offer jumps up the $146 with the taxes and fees added.
The 5 for $25 is now $46 after the taxes and fees. I told them to shut it off. I have had XM since it started and this will be the first time without it. I am not paying that
much for radio.

Try signing up now. On July 1st new royalty fees went into affect and the total for the year which is $86 on that offer jumps up the $146 with the taxes and fees added.
The 5 for $25 is now $46 after the taxes and fees. I told them to shut it off. I have had XM since it started and this will be the first time without it. I am not paying that
much for radio.

Wow,that's way too much.Personally I prefer my own music anyway,the only thing I like on sat radio is the sports.When my $5 for 25 runs out they can either shut it off,or give me the talk and sports at a similar rate.

If that is the approach they are taking on pricing then I believe the bottom will fall out just like it almost did a few years ago. It seems that management/programming departments worked hard to build a fairly strong subscriber base. I renewed in June which I mentioned in a previous post. However, I know the ownership changed and two out of the three programs/hosts are being eliminated and I am unhappy. Been with them since about 2005. I called about these programming changes to relay my discontent and inform them that my future with them is sliding down an icy slope at warp speed. Sorry to hear that you got stuck with no option but pay crazy pricing or cut off your subscription. I don't know if the overall entertainment picture (radio, pay tv, over the top video, wireless, etc) is getting better or worse. I know that I am very much opposed to any more mergers - the consumer needs to be protected some way - competition is the only sure way that I know.

Received my annual renewal for XM radilo. The bill was $176.00. After giving the CSR my account number I said that I wish to cancel as this was not in my budget. She offered me the same package for one year for $96.00 including all fees. I took the offer.

Received my annual renewal for XM radilo. The bill was $176.00. After giving the CSR my account number I said that I wish to cancel as this was not in my budget. She offered me the same package for one year for $96.00 including all fees. I took the offer.

If they would have offered that to me I would have taken it, but they said it was $96 plus fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)