"Reported attack site"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started getting the warning tonight using Google Chrome. Cleared Cache and still didn't help.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.satelliteguys.us/threads

What is the current listing status for www.satelliteguys.us/threads?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 675 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 77 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-23.
Malicious software includes 5 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including erikss.dyndns-at-home.com/, bono.is-found.org/, jcvigilancia.com.br/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including openx.net/, rltk.us/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.satelliteguys.us/threads did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Yup I just got the same thing too Damnit.

Notice it says we are clean. And notice it says its coming from OpenX.

I have turned off OpenX ad market ads and did that when you first reported it (just in case)

I logged into Googles site to have them rescan the site, however it does not list anything wrong... so I got to wait until it shows up there so I can clear it and then we got to wait again. Grrr...

I am sorry.

Attack Page Warnings?

Is anyone else getting a red "Attack Page Warning!" when trying view a thread in the forums? I had looked a thread in the FTA section, then when I tried to look at another one, the warning page came up. Tried several other and am getting the same thing.

The woes of a public internet site....

Yup last time we had Malware (back in December) this one is just a warning without any Malware actually being served.

Yet same ugly warning message. :(

That is what sucks the most...no actual malware...but same crap...:rant:

Yup, its a false warning which sucks as I can't clear the warning since Google (THe guys who put the warning up) are saying our site is clean, so I can't even have them rescan it. (grr)

This one could quite possibly be a error on Googles side. Every site and scan I have done says we are clean, including Googles.

Normally if you have Malware you log into Google Webmaster Tool and select Malware and there is a button to have Google Rescan your site, but when I do this I see the following...
"Google has not detected any malware on this site." So I can't even clear the error.

I have alerted David Bott of AVS and DBSTalk to be on the lookout for the issue.

Not sure what to do here, but everything says we are CLEAN.

Got it right after I logged in at 11:10 ish.Using FF 18 whatever.:cool:

edit to add;is the site clock a little slow?it said I originally posted at 11;15pm when it was actually 11:20pm.

Last edited:
Keep getting it on Safari ( 6.0.2) if that helps??
Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 10.20.42 PM.jpg

Looks like some other sites including DBS are having the same issue and none of them can clear the error.

It only appears to be a firefox issue. Google Chrome (which uses the same database) is not reporting anything.

Yup just got it here on Chrome here as well... Grrr..

There keys here are as follows:

"
The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-23."

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, satelliteguys.us/threads did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts