Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what was mentioned in the police report, Roethlisberger is quite the ladies man!:rolleyes:

- the victim tried to get away, but he would not let her leave.
- he exposed himself to her on at least a couple of occassions.
- his body guards would not allow the victims friends to come and see/get her
once she went to the back with him.
- the investigating officer, who according to reports...has either quit or left the
police force, was seen taking pictures with Roethlisberger at the station just
after the victim came in to give her interview.

There are ALOT of rumors floating around that because it looks like 'small town police screwing up a big time crime scene'....that is why the DA did not prosecute. And seeing that Goodell is running the NFL like a dictatorship, the OTHER rumor is that Goodell see that this little screwed it up....he might get suspended for LONGER than half a season....more like 8-12 games.

WOW...!

The difference is simple...one was convicted and another was OJ'ed.
I know, but that shouldn't make a difference to Goodell. The allegations (twice) against ben are worse than what Vick for convicted for. He should sit ben out a year for appearances alone.

Isn't he embarassed at all that apparently the only way he can have sex (with someone else) is to get them hammered and drag them into a public bathroom??
No doubt about it. He must be one of the biggest douchebags alive......Usually men with money can pull in women. He's a superstar NFL QB to boot and he has to resort to this. I guess this is another example that rape is about power and not sex.

The ability to play football is not an excuse for an arrogant stupid AH, like Big Ben! The Steelers should cut him. Al Davis would sign him.
I can't tell you how much more respect I'd gain for the Rooney family if they sent a clear message and cut ben.

They cut Holmes for smoking weed. You'd think Rape would be higher on the naughty list and carry much higher consequences.
HD why are you so certain he raped her? this is more of a he said she said thing no? i don't get why so many are already calling him a rapist. he wasn't charged with anything. so honestly you can't say he did rape her but you certainly can't say he didn't either. Ben wouldn't be the first person with fame to be accused falsely of something. if he's so guilty why not press charges? instead she decides to turn this into a civil case?? $$$$$. again i'm not defending him because he might be guilty and in fact a piece of garbage. but there's no real proof so why go all the way to call him a rapist? wasn't she physically checked for any signs of rape? i'm sorry but they can always find some kind of evidence on her that would indicate she was raped. they couldn't. that doesn't mean i'm going to call her a liar either. there's no solid evidence going either way for now...... :)

I can't tell you how much more respect I'd gain for the Rooney family if they sent a clear message and cut ben.
a suspension would send a very clear message. you can't cut someone that doesn't have the history of a pacman jones. he wasn't charged. but he's walking a very fine line for sure. if this happens again after being suspended then i would agree with you even if he isn't charged. but for now i find a suspension for at least 4 games very fitting here.

HD why are you so certain he raped her? this is more of a he said she said thing no? i don't get why so many are already calling him a rapist. he wasn't charged with anything. so honestly you can't say he did rape her but you certainly can't say he didn't either. Ben wouldn't be the first person with fame to be accused falsely of something. if he's so guilty why not press charges? instead she decides to turn this into a civil case?? $$$$$. again i'm not defending him because he might be guilty and in fact a piece of garbage. but there's no real proof so why go all the way to call him a rapist? wasn't she physically checked for any signs of rape? i'm sorry but they can always find some kind of evidence on her that would indicate she was raped. they couldn't. that doesn't mean i'm going to call her a liar either. there's no solid evidence going either way for now...... :)

Did you read the investigation records that were posted a few pages back?

The young woman who accused Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault said she tried to get away from the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and told him "no, this is not OK," according to police documents released Thursday.

Ben Roethlisberger's accuser says she told him 'no' - NFL - SI.com

:up:up:up:up

I'm not saying if he did or didn't do it, I don't know I wasn't there and neither was anyone else except for two people.

I do feel he is a idiot for putting himself into that kind of a situation AGAIN but I'm not going to call him a rapist since there is no proof.

The statement she gave seems far fetch to me, sounds like she is preparing for a big payday but it's Ben's responsibility to not put himself there, he has millions of dollars if he wants to party go to Vegas.

Yes he deserves to be fined or even suspended for his stupidity but I'm not writing him off yet but one more accusation I guarantee he will be traded and I will agree with it 100%

Did you read the investigation records that were posted a few pages back?

And how do you know she's not making it up? You don't and I don't know if she isn't BUT EVERYONE is innocent till proven guilty and he wont be. Right now you guys are believing statements of a twenty year old girl who got VERY drunk in a bar where she wasn't suppose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)