SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I always wanted to mess with FTA .
i guess i would pick Visionsat IV-200 for PVR functions.

I've played with cable, I'm enjoying DirecTV but have never had a chance to play with FTA. Clearly all things being equal DVR wins, Visionsat IV-200. Now that we have our own place, it's time to take playing with my programming to the next level!

- Stevo

I would prefer the Visionsat IV 200. I don't watch anything without a DVR...

Pick Me, Shipping would be cheap. I found out last week I only live 3 miles from SatelliteAV. I stopped by to meet Scott, Eva and several other Satguys last Thursday when they were there...

I can't really say a whole lot about the two receivers were talking about here,Cause i"ve never owned one,But i do like the way the visionet sounds like it has a lot of goodies to test with.

I couldn't find anything in the Fortec that would give it an advantage to the VisionSat. I, like a few others here, would love to play with FTA, but finances play a big part of it. I'd go with VisionSat and would probably re-format my USB drive for use on it.

I'd take the Visionsat IV-200. The PVR function would be great. I'm also out of optical inputs on receiver, so it having both coax and optical audio would be a quite useful feature.
Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)