SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Visionsat IV-200 would have to be my choice. Anymore I don't know what to do without a PVR. It's my main way to watching TV.

Definately Visionsat IV200 PVR capability...this has been a "big" want of mine. Just havn't made ends meet to afford it yet.

As a first post, this sounds like a great time to say 'Hi all" and to say that for 'free', either system would be gladly accepted. I have to admit, that I don't know diddly-squat about FTA system operations, but, have been keenly interested in a future purchase of a system.

Good luck to all.

Hi all, I just heard about this site from a co-worker. I used to be into the c-band scene in the late 90s but had to give it up after moving. Since most of my viewing on c was feeds FTA looks interesting. I need to get some gear though. My vote would be for the PVR receiver.

Before I announce the lucky winner, I would like to take a moment to tell you about and to thank SatelliteAV.

After last weeks cancelation of the SBE Show, the folks at SatelliteAV opened up their headquarters to us.

I was able to fill up two cars and we headed for California, which was a 2 very scenic 2 hour trip over the mountains. Once we got there Brian Gohl showed us how to install Glorystar and also showed how to install a motorized free to air satellite setup.

Besides that we got a complete looka at the operations of SatelliteAV. And I got to say I was VERY impressed with what I saw.

SatelliteAV is not just a FTA company that takes stuff out of one box and sticks it in another box and ships it to the customer.

SatelliteAV actually develops and designs a lot of the products they sell. We were able to see a lot of great products that Glorystar have made including their complete Glorystar system.

Brian also showed us some ideas they were working on including a special Glorystar LNB which can see two satellites at a time and some new receivers that we could see in the future.

Their warehouse was HUGE and there were skids and skids full of Fortec receivers and satellite dishes.

The training given by Brian Gohl himself was top notch and even I learned a few excellent tips. (And I got to share a few I learned from here at SatelliteGuys)

I would like to thank Brian and Everyone else from SatelliteAV and Glorystar for opening up their headquarters to our SatelliteGuys members and for the great training (not to mention the excellent buffalo wings) :D

Below are some pictures from our trip. If you attended, please feel free to post your pictures as well!

Ok now time to announce our winner...

CONGRATS GO OUT TO Gross67 who was drawn at random by SatelliteGuys own lovely Prize Goddess!

Please contact me Gross67 with your shipping information, phone number, recevier selection (in case you changed your mind) and email address and I will get all that info over to SatelliteAV so they can ship you out your prize.

Again THANK YOU to SatelliteAV for everything!

Attachments

• CIMG0247.JPG
    CIMG0247.JPG
    830.8 KB · Views: 184
  • CIMG0225.JPG
    CIMG0225.JPG
    853.3 KB · Views: 189
  • CIMG0228.JPG
    CIMG0228.JPG
    670.3 KB · Views: 184
  • CIMG0227.JPG
    CIMG0227.JPG
    625.6 KB · Views: 175
  • CIMG0232.JPG
    CIMG0232.JPG
    517.5 KB · Views: 178
  • CIMG0234.JPG
    CIMG0234.JPG
    967.8 KB · Views: 171
  • CIMG0233.JPG
    CIMG0233.JPG
    738.8 KB · Views: 184
  • CIMG0236.JPG
    CIMG0236.JPG
    818.1 KB · Views: 201
  • CIMG0237.JPG
    CIMG0237.JPG
    513.1 KB · Views: 166
  • CIMG0238.JPG
    CIMG0238.JPG
    489.2 KB · Views: 171
  • CIMG0253a.jpg
    CIMG0253a.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 194
Congrats on winning, Gross67

Thanks SatAV, for both the great contest and the activities at your shop.

First pix I've seen of the new dish. Looks good!

Just to let everyone who has not seen yet, the giveaway is over, thank you SatelliteAV and congratulations to Gross67 the winner, enjoy your new satellite system :)

Thank you to everyone that entered! We look forward to participating in many more contests in the future.

Congratulations to GROSS67. Your Visionsat IV-200, GEOSATpro motorized satellite system is on the way!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts