SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would choose the Visionsat IV-200 because of the PVR feature, I am looking to replace my current Fortec Lifetime Utra receiver.

Visionsat IV-200 for PVR. Also would love the Geosat dish. I'd replace my Fortec 80cm, which has never been the same since I jammed it against the support arm.

I have a daughter due, C-section, this Saturday the 6th and I would love to win this to help offset the cost of a Daughter!

I would go with the Visionsat for the PVR function as well as others have mentioned.

Tom

Free fta

would like to win would like to get into FTA as a hobby, would select the visionsat 4 as I understand it has a DVR

Thanks Jerryd

Last edited:
I would prefer the Visionsat IV-200 because of the pvr capabilities. A nice new dish would also come in handy as my old one is only 30" and is very slightly warped which prevents me from getting a signal on all sats.

I would have to go with the Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver / PVR mainly because it has a PVR and I don't think I could ever live without one of those again. It is like if you lost your remote control you would be in agony having to get up to change the channel. Same thing with the PVR. Plus I think it looks cooler than the Fortec and hey, its all about being cool right ;) Thank you!!!

Visionsat IV-200 for me!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I'd get the Visionsat IV-200 because communities work!

I read here that everyone else wants one and that tells me the SatelliteGuys.US either has a bunch of smart folks or I'm not doing enough research (oh -- I see there's a REVIEWS section I've overlooked!)

Perhaps I won't win because I just registered but there appears to be a lot to learn still here.

Did I mention that I really really want an FTA + DVR/PVR system???

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hatsoff::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)