SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
1st post:
I would go with the Visionsat. I am a DVR junkie. I have never had a FTA and would like to have a new something to use all my time.
Thanks
Fastman

Sat Receiver giveaway

I'd like to win the Fortec Mercury II...It has the great channel backup recovery option when doing a factory reset. That is a great receiver.

I would love to learn FTA with the Viewsat model - simply the option for DVR in an FTA receiver sounds exciting!

I would go for the Fortec Merc II package. As a FTA newbie, I believe this would be the best system for me.

Ok, I have never dabbled in FTA but what a chance to get started! It has been really interesting reading posts from those who own or have owned one or the other system-- they both sound like really good receivers, so it is a tough choice but I would pick the Visionsat since I have never played around with a PVR and would want to see what all the fuss is about. Thanks again SatelliteAV and Satellite Guys!

I would select Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver / PVR for the PVR function, USB ability, and the channel order by transponder feature.

If I were to win, I would definitely say the Visionsat IV-200 due to PVR capabilities and above all 2 remotes!!! Even though both remotes have slightly different functions, this will be the best , one for me and one for the wife!!!!

Mahmood

I would choose the Fortec Merc II for I have read where it is avery fine receiver.

Todd

I would certainly pick the Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver if I won the contest. The PVR capabilities make it gem. The review in the forum only makes me want one no matter if I win the contest or not.

A big thank you to SatelliteAV for their support of this forum and providing this prise to a lucky winner. (hopefully myself)

I would gladly choose the Visionsat because it has PVR, and looks like a decent receiver.

I need an excuse to get into FTA, and drive the family crazy with yet another hobby.

Thank You, SatelliteAV for making this available to SatellieGuys.

I think i would like both receivers but would pick the Visionsat IV-200 receiver. The PVR capabilities places it a notch above the others

Thanks again SatelliteAV for another great give-away!

and good luck everyone :)

Either rec is nice

Of the two I think I would want the Merc because of its reputation as a rock-solid stable blind scanner. I have a good recorder for what little I save
to my collection anyway.

I would like to win the visionsat pro IV 200 because of the pvr. But al would also like the Ceosat 90.
Thanks Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)