SatelliteGuys Store

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again when you go to the store click on the Amazon.COM link you will be taken to Amazon however we get credit for any purchase you make. :) And all Amazon deals and special such as free shipping apply. :)

anyone else have problems ordering today?? i put 3 dvd in cart, went to check out and when i enetred my email they said it was wrong!! same one i have been using with them for years. they say it appears to be incorrect. i need the @ in it, well it is in it!! tried twice, will try again later.

Works now. order placed!!

Last edited:
Just curious as to how the SatelliteGuys store at Amazon.com is working out? I've used it a couple times, and I'm getting ready to order a Harmony 880 here shortly, but I can never seem to find the SatelliteStore link...always have to search "SatelliteGuys+Amazon+Store" in order to find the link.

Also, I would like to see some more/better SatelliteGuys items added to the store. I'm going to pull the trigger on a Harmony 880 [yep, finally going to replace my SL-9000 and MX-700] remote for an incredible $153.88 and I can't image why this hasn't been added to the Store Front.:)

I always enter amazon by clicking on the link here. Hope my recient purchases where credited to Satguys.

I updated my bookmark in FF for amazon to the SatelliteGuys-linked one. If everybody does that, I bet that amount of money will increase significantly!!!!

I have just updated our store with a bunch of new items including...

Playstation 3 (In Stock!) - Japenese Version
Digital Video Essentials (HD DVD Version!)
Windows Vista Pre Orders

And more! :)

I just wish there was some indication that you're supporting SatGuys when you check out. I just did some Christmas shopping and used Rocky's suggestion to add the SatGuys Amazon link to my favorites:up

I think I ordered $250-$300 of books from Amazon in the past week; all from the linked page.

What is the percent that SatGuys gets for a purchase that is linked?

It's 4%.

I can see what everyone has ordered, but I can't see who ordered them.

For example yesterday someone ordered a Garman GPS Unit for $449.99 and out of that we made $18.

Thanks for shopping Amazon via the SatelliteGuys link. :)

It's 4%.

I can see what everyone has ordered, but I can't see who ordered them.

For example yesterday someone ordered a Garman GPS Unit for $449.99 and out of that we made $18.

Thanks for shopping Amazon via the SatelliteGuys link. :)

AWESOME. 4%!!! That is great. I ordered a technical book on Methamphetamine for my research today for $130. That was $5.

I ordered a technical book on Methamphetamine for my research today for $130.
Branching into new lines of revenue?:D

Did some more Christmas shopping tonight. Another $8 for SatGuys!:up

Branching into new lines of revenue?:D

Did some more Christmas shopping tonight. Another $8 for SatGuys!:up

Ha! :) No, I am a program evaluator and researcher for three local Methamphetamine Task Forces in five counties. Huge amount of work ahead, for a terrible problem.

No, I think Scott closed the store due to lack of sufficient customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)