Saved another Primestar dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Being a member here helped me get another Primestar dish last night. I was online looking at something here and a co-worker noticed a Primestar dish in Gary Z's avatar. He came over to see what I was looking at and said there was one of those at his mom's house. :eek:

We made plans and last night we stopped over and picked it up. She had been after him for years to remove it. It turns out to be one of the oval 1.0m x 0.7m models. It's in really nice shape and will have a new life.

Good show, nice save!

I picked up another .84 (now have 2) from my Craiglist ad last week, they even met me halfway (about 50 miles) to deliver it!!! :)

Glad I could help! :)

I have 3 Primestars already and I have 2 more spotted that I want to get. One is owned by an old man, the dish is just sitting in his yard I think he is afraid if he sells it he will get in trouble with Primestar.

You just have to love those old Primestar dishes, they work great! I have one I loan out, but never will give up.

Wonder how many there are out there just collecting dust or snow? I drive around the country side and see them every now and then, and wonder if the home owner is using it. Just haven't the nerve to go up to the door and ask.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts