Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

After looking at the current SCI-FI lineup I wouldn't watch it. This from a fan of Star Trek, Dune, Babylon 5 & Farscape. Nothing to compare with the shows I just listed.

After looking at the current SCI-FI lineup I wouldn't watch it. This from a fan of Star Trek, Dune, Babylon 5 & Farscape. Nothing to compare with the shows I just listed.

Then you're missing out on a great show, Battlestar Galacta, it's nothing like the old series from the 70/80's, IMHO it gives Babylon 5 a run for the money.

Then you're missing out on a great show, Battlestar Galacta, it's nothing like the old series from the 70/80's, IMHO it gives Babylon 5 a run for the money.

Yeah I have to agree...I'm sorry but BSG beats out these shows...

Why? The thread can stay where it is.

I think Smith's just grumbling cuz we are essentially just chit chatting. Since nothing's happening as far as Dish lighting up SciFi in HD, as a previous poster suggested, we're just killin' time til there's real news. I personally don't have a problem with that, but some may be subscribed to the thread in order to be kept aprised of new info only to get email alerts of an updated posting about essentially nothing.

Again, I'm not suggesting the thread be moved, I'm just stating I could see where Smith's coming from.

Speculation: The new HD Essentials pack splits away from the current HD pack, renamed HD Ultimate on February 1. That's when they will launch SciFi HD, USA HD, and Speed HD.

Hey, I can make wild guesses too!! :D

I personally don't have a problem with that, but some may be subscribed to the thread in order to be kept aprised of new info only to get email alerts of an updated posting about essentially nothing

Bingo. People sub to a thread because of it's relevancy to a topic. I don't think that's too difficult to understand along with the concept of keeping a thread reasonably on topic.

Speculation: The new HD Essentials pack splits away from the current HD pack, renamed HD Ultimate on February 1. That's when they will launch SciFi HD, USA HD, and Speed HD.

Hey, I can make wild guesses too!! :D

Ooh! Stop teasing me! I would take SpeedHD over USA and SciFi any day.

Ted

Practically, the thread trashed :(.

OK, maybe this will put it back on track?

I am waiting to see all the whiners complain about the lack of HD content on SciFi-HD when it's finally available. I bet within a week of it coming out that there will be 10 threads about it. Any takers? :D

OK, maybe this will put it back on track?

I am waiting to see all the whiners complain about the lack of HD content on SciFi-HD when it's finally available. I bet within a week of it coming out that there will be 10 threads about it. Any takers? :D

You won't get a post like that from me. I know exactly what I'll be getting with Sci-Fi HD. A handful of HD shows. I'm ok with that, knowing that more will be added when availible. Having the channel up is the giant step. After that, it's only a matter of time before more HD shows arrive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)