Scott's Rumor Confirmed: Seven New HD Nationals Coming to Dish in August/September

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Will MOJO ever find its way to Dish? I guess they missed their chance last year. What happened there anyway. I heard at the leaked info ruined the deal. WTF does that mean. Did MOJO throw a fit and walk away? They sure aren't any better off today if that was indeed what happened.

I am surprised Judge didn't at least do specials and a few movies for B/B
I guess king of the hill is all he has time for

I hate to admit it, but the upconverted SD stuff on the new Discovery HD channels actually looks very good. While I can still tell the difference, its not a disppointment to watch those channels as it is with some other SD on HDTV programs.

I just noticed a HD channel called TEST at 5710 and it appears to be discovery theater
It's the same channel as 9421 and is likely just testing how things look on that transponder with one more HD channel on it. That's the only remaining MPEG2-HD transponder, so the implication is that there is going to be a new HD channel that they want to make available to people with the old legacy MPEG2-HD receivers.

And that's not really relevant to this thread, it's more relevant to "Activity Discussion Thread".

Okay history HD is here. Time to close this thread and concentrate on Scott's new rumors about more HD too be announced in September and beyond.

Yes. September is not over yet. Does anyone here think that Charlie will let Direct show him up? I would expect more hd annoucements around the time Direct hd channels go live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)