Scott's Rumor Confirmed: Seven New HD Nationals Coming to Dish in August/September

Wouldnt you rather watch with a friend and have a good time? Or sit at home in your underware and watch by yourself.

You should thank Dish Network for not having NESN HD. :D :D

Wouldnt you rather watch with a friend and have a good time? Or sit at home in your underware and watch by yourself.

You should thank Dish Network for not having NESN HD. :D :D

How do you know that both he and his friend arent sitting at his friends house in their underwear?? :eek: :eek:

Sorry.......i guess i am a little excited that I FINALLY get my FSN North in HD :)

How do you know that both he and his friend arent sitting at his friends house in their underwear?? :eek: :eek:

Sorry.......i guess i am a little excited that I FINALLY get my FSN North in HD :)

Have fun watching FSN North in HD. I guess I will watch the Red Sox in SD in my underwear :)

I am very happy for Dish customers right now. However, I am sick of Directv always getting trumped by Dish. We get a satellite up and more HD is coming but damn, they just blew the news door out. External hard drive, tons of new HD, Voom to MPEG4, dish online, etc. We over at Directv have been waiting just to test VOD via the CE program and nodda to date. We got eSata drive but it overrides and isnt supplemental. Arrrghh, just frustrated. Now I have to wait till middle September. Arrrggghh.

Here it is stated that there is not enough room for NESN HD on 61.5
http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...rsn-channels-coming-wednesday.html#post949532

And here

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...n-channels-coming-wednesday-7.html#post949970

But now I read there is a lots of room on 61.5. So what is the real reason?

I'd take it that E* can't waste anymore CONUS space for a 24/7 HD regional channel. Put it on a spotbeam? which one? You'd have to compress and down rez the hell out of it and some locals to make it fit.

I'm betting it's a multitude of things...money..bandwidth...contract issues.. where it isn't cost effective to add this channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)