Sirius S50 recording problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Purp1eOne

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Since the merge between Sirius and XM has anyone else experienced problems recording different songs with an S50?

I can record all of the songs they played before the merge but since the merge some songs look like a "show" to the S50 instead of a song so it wants a start and a stop set instead of just recording the song.

I contacted them way back in November of 08 and just a few weeks ago and they said they were still working on the issue.

Since the merge between Sirius and XM has anyone else experienced problems recording different songs with an S50?

I can record all of the songs they played before the merge but since the merge some songs look like a "show" to the S50 instead of a song so it wants a start and a stop set instead of just recording the song.

I contacted them way back in November of 08 and just a few weeks ago and they said they were still working on the issue.

Yup.... same problem here.

Have you called them to complain?

I wonder if it happens on the other units that can record. If it does not I am gonna bitch to get one for free.

Absolutely and they said they were sending out a patch on January 15th and that obviously never happened!

Guess this probably won't be fixed.

Have you heard if this happens on all the units that can record?

Absolutely and they said they were sending out a patch on January 15th and that obviously never happened!