Software Release Notes: HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 Verison 0x0290

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is this the download that allows the new DVR/PC feature to fully work

Silly question, but I want to make sure since the reciever can now work with a Cisco Wireless Bridge Linksys WGA600N, If I purchase one for one of my TV's to get access to on demand and such is it as easy as plug it in to the reciver and it should pick up my router that is hooked up to my computer????

My wife just loved the timing of the update - right in the middle of "House". She was on the phone instantly, stayed on hold for 25 minutes, and then ripped them a new one. Her efforts were rewarded with some suitable credits.

Silly question, but I want to make sure since the reciever can now work with a Cisco Wireless Bridge Linksys WGA600N, If I purchase one for one of my TV's to get access to on demand and such is it as easy as plug it in to the reciver and it should pick up my router that is hooked up to my computer????

That's the way it's supposed to work, you can see DBSTalk.com First Look: Cisco/Linksys WGA600N - DBSTalk.Com for some more info.

When I connected one to a HR21-100 after a minute or so a setup screen popped up asking which access point (I have two) it should connect to then asked to the encryption key and connected right up.

Anyone know if there is a channel to test if you have 1080p?

When you go into the HDTV setup, there's an option for 1080p in there now. After checking it, it will automatically test your display to confirm that you can see the content. This is just a basic test showing a pop-up message and doesn't show any video, which is probably what you were looking for.

Some theorize that it will happen faster if the receiver is in standby mode.

It "will happen faster" , but only because going into standby will make it start somewhat sooner.

For a 24-48 hour process, I'd call it a wash.

Is anyone else noticing lip sync issues? I'm watching Fox Business HD and they are way off.

I also experience wicked lip sync issues with Fox HD News and HD Fox Business.A Direct TV technical issue for sure!

Lost tuner 2 recording/viewing after update

Hr20 here and got the update last night. Now the tuner can only watch and view only on one tuner. When I unplug either coaxial cable and reconnect either cable one at a time I get a good picture with sound. Cables are good. But after several reboot attempts and tests it still will show only tuner 1.

Anyone else having this problem??:mad:

Why is there anything about DIRECTV2PC on the release notes? People have to have this release for the Directv2pc to work.
Has software been release to all HR2x and R22 receivers??

Yes this release is required for DirecTV2pc to work. I added it to the new features section.

The notes are compiled over 13 weeks, I'm bound to miss something :)

My wife just loved the timing of the update - right in the middle of "House". She was on the phone instantly, stayed on hold for 25 minutes, and then ripped them a new one. Her efforts were rewarded with some suitable credits.

I have a full recording of "House" would you like a copy ?

I have a full recording of "House" would you like a copy ?

Thank you Jimbo, but a friend down the street put it on a DVD for me yesterday. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - You're alright for a guy that's a fan of "that evil school from the South".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts