Spaceway 2 (milwaukee)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

naldoron

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
I only am getting signals around 30 on 99 in Milwaukee at 103 the signals are in the upper 60s. Anyone else in Milwaukee can tell me is this similar to what they are getting? Also if anyone which Sat. Milwaukee locals will be on and if there is a more definitive date for Milwaukee hd locals to start?

Just Curious, what Transponders are you getting the upper 60's on the 103 in Milwaukee?

#5 -- 64 right now, and #13 -- 66 right now (network 14). What are you getting on 99??

I dont have an H20 yet, i just have the AT9 installed so i cant tell you any more info on signals.........im waiting for the H20-100 to hit the stores for purchase.

im in Appleton

Milwaukee12 said:
I know I may sound like an amateur, but what does the 99, and 103 refer to. I have the H10 box so I don't know if that makes a difference.

99 is the orbital position of Spaceway 2, 103 is Spaceway 1.

Milwaukee12 said:
I know I may sound like an amateur, but what does the 99, and 103 refer to. I have the H10 box so I don't know if that makes a difference.

The H10 doesn't get the 99 and 103. At some point, you will need to get an H20.

Call retention department and ask for a free upgrad to the H20 and AT9 5 LNB dish. Do a search for the latest retention number since it seems to change from month to month.

Brewer4 said:
Call retention department and ask for a free upgrad to the H20 and AT9 5 LNB dish. Do a search for the latest retention number since it seems to change from month to month.

Will they do it even though we already have an H20 in the living room? I have the H10 in my bedroom. As far as the dish, I heard that Milwaukee is getting upgrade in May so I think I can wait.

Milwaukee12 said:
Will they do it even though we already have an H20 in the living room? I have the H10 in my bedroom. As far as the dish, I heard that Milwaukee is getting upgrade in May so I think I can wait.

It depends on a few things.

1. Did you call and ask? Its amazing what you can get when you just plain ask. you dont even have to threaten to leave. Just ask what kind of deal they can give you.
2. How long have you been with D* and are you considered a worthy customer? I've been with D* for 9 years and subscribe to Sunday Ticket and other things. So they like me. If you just joined and subscribe to nothing but basic package then the offers tend to be less.
3. Negotiation skills. If they are good its easier. If the first call yields nothing, then call again. Sometimes its like playing lottery but in most cases, there is something there to give away be it free Showtime or HBO.

So doesnt hurt trying. Also dont wait for D* to call you over LIL HD. Better to ask for the free stuff, have it installed, and when its turned on, you are already there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)