SRL Says Alternate Procedure Not Working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The whole webstuff can drive you nuts some times

Yes it can. As for Godaddy, the guy had bad luck.. I used to use Netsol then moved domains over to Godaddy when they began because their pricing was incredible by comparison at the time (Netsol used to charge upwards of 60.00 to register a domain if i remember correctly) I havent had any problems with them except for their annoying renewal emails that make you look like you owe them money when theyre on autorenew.

All my programming expired 12/26. Went to Texas and got back late 1/3. Fortunately I found your site the morning of 1/4. Programmed X4 into my 922 at 11am and then parked on K1-23 with dish move switched off. Didnt touch it til you said it was safe to surf. Followed your 4 step word by word. Only glitch I had was thinking X4 was Ku. When I set polarity same as W5 I was able to get the rehit bump and guide came in abt 15 min. W5 and X4 are both functioning independently with same settings. Previews were ava on all guide programs listed after 10am 1/6. Guide is much faster than before. Still have 66 tiles to choose from in opt 644. Only had 24 tiles programmed but tested by programming in M5. It worked fine, only wish I understood spanish. I have all DMX 900-41 and all subscription screens 201-377. No 215 TVLAND, but you told me it would come in on W5-602 where I do see the sub screen. My guide has the SRL logo on top. Lost NFL and GMC on GB but thats a small price to pay. All my other clears are still there ie. INSP G1-600, NETPBS T4-600-02, JCT GB-403 etc. and 752 if you understand chineese. I am going to hold back and not subscribe until I see more reports of success reported or you are confident and give the green light to go for it. Thanks for your input to get us this far.

All my programming expired 12/26. Went to Texas and got back late 1/3. Fortunately I found your site the morning of 1/4. Programmed X4 into my 922 at 11am and then parked on K1-23 with dish move switched off. Didnt touch it til you said it was safe to surf. Followed your 4 step word by word. Only glitch I had was thinking X4 was Ku. When I set polarity same as W5 I was able to get the rehit bump and guide came in abt 15 min. W5 and X4 are both functioning independently with same settings. Previews were ava on all guide programs listed after 10am 1/6. Guide is much faster than before. Still have 66 tiles to choose from in opt 644. Only had 24 tiles programmed but tested by programming in M5. It worked fine, only wish I understood spanish. I have all DMX 900-41 and all subscription screens 201-377. No 215 TVLAND, but you told me it would come in on W5-602 where I do see the sub screen. My guide has the SRL logo on top. Lost NFL and GMC on GB but thats a small price to pay. All my other clears are still there ie. INSP G1-600, NETPBS T4-600-02, JCT GB-403 etc. and 752 if you understand chineese. I am going to hold back and not subscribe until I see more reports of success reported or you are confident and give the green light to go for it. Thanks for your input to get us this far.

your as successful as you can be with the conversion. if youve lost nfl and gmc there isnt anything else you will lose by subbing.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)