Stay Away From Voom!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wish they would fix the audio variation on different channels problem and allow the stb to stretch a 4:3 format OTA signal.

Other than those minor things my wife and I are happy campers!

Neutron said:
I wish they would fix the audio variation on different channels problem and allow the stb to stretch a 4:3 format OTA signal.

Other than those minor things my wife and I are happy campers!

Jimmy,

As you may know I've been bitchin and moaning a lot here about Voom. I am glad to see someone who just got installed and all's cool. One of the best things is- if the little woman is not missing any channels that Voom doesn't have. Good luck!

She misses her Lifetime and LMN hence that's why we have to keep Directv as well for now. That and the DVR.

Other than that she likes what she sees on the HD side. She saw some movie today on one of the cinemas that she liked.

I like the HDNews channel. I LOVED seeing a MLB game on ESPN-HD.

Have Mercy DarrellP!!!!

DarrellP said:
Kiss my grits, Clyde, check out this and see how this thread looks in Redneck Speak. :D

Just click the Dialectize button. If you want to try another page, just copy the link and paste it in the box and hit Dialectize again. I practically split a gut reading this thread.

That nearly killed me!!! Can you die from laughing too much??? Added that puppy to my "favorites" list--can't wait to "dialectize" some more! :clap :clap :clap :bow

Vicki

If nothing else a thread that has made me laugh my hillbilly rump off.

Oh btw... irregardless
adv : regardless; a combination of irrespective and regardless
sometimes used humorously

A word we use quite frequently in these parts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)