Strong rumors TV 2 soon to be unlocked on 922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's probably because the updates were pushed the night before and the default time for the receiver update software and program data is around 3 or 4 AM. So when they say the software will be pushed Thursday, they mean Thursday night.

So Friday morning I should have the new software. Thanks.

Not all software updates go out in one night to all units. They are sent out in batches. Don't want you to be disappointed if its not there by Friday morning.

If I recall, didn't S109 come out on 10/19/10? That was on a Tuesday, so it came out overnight on 10/18/10. So I guess that Thursday is not the exclusive day to realease updates. It could come out early next week or it could be a while, I suppose it is anyone's guess.

At least on the plus side this box is getting better and better with every update. Maybe there is some hope for it yet. As far as I'm concerned all it needs is manual timers, dishpass, and google tv and it will definitely be the flagship receiver that it's supposed to be.

At least on the plus side this box is getting better and better with every update. Maybe there is some hope for it yet. As far as I'm concerned all it needs is manual timers, dishpass, and google tv and it will definitely be the flagship receiver that it's supposed to be.

If the 922 becomes the receiver it should be then haven is he'll and he'll is haven. :)

Ah, the Jenny code for the dishplayer and if I am remembering right the second one was to download guide data.

Cheers

Just checked from my iPhone and I also have it! I will have to check it out when I get home. I was transferring a bunch of stuff from my dvr. Hopefully it didn't mess anything up.

Does anything else come with this update?

i got my update this morning of 11/30/2010.............got my update this morning of 11/30/2010:)...any news on if and when dish will get this...Here is the Sling Mutliroom Extender for the 922. This will give you TV2 in full HD from the 922.No price announced and the release date is now "later this year."
http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/212853-team-summit-pics-video-live-recap-16.html http://www.satelliteguys.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=51094&d=1273764685 thank you for any replies and help:)please dish bring this out so we can see tv2 in full hd

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts