Strong rumors TV 2 soon to be unlocked on 922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, you're probably right. I only end up with a problem when my girlfriend wants to take a bath and I'm watching something in the Den. Those two TVs are connected. Much nicer to be able to just go to the menu and switch it to dual mode rather than go to the other room and push the button for the change.

How do I set up my 922 as a 722?

Under the settings menu there is a menu for tv source and from there you set your source to DISHNETWORK and you can select a receiver from the list. I picked 722k and it controled the 922 just fine the last few weeks I have had the revue google unit. Yesterday, I swapped out my 922 to a 722k and and it sees it fine including the internet ip address. It also controls the 722k just fine.

How do I set up my 922 as a 722?
You can also scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and select Not on the list or whatever they call it. Then you have the option to enter the information for the 922. It really doesn't matter though because the remotes for the 622/722/722K all work on the 922. After you turn on the IR receiver in it.

If you have the Integration enabled it and select your 722 but it is actually hooked up HDMI wise to the 922 it will control the 722 over IP and not your 722.

I tested this while I still had integration enabled.

Glad that the source was correct: reference TV2 SW rollout. It will be interesting to see if Dish starts to include a second remote with future shippments of 922's. Would anyone like to wager a bet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts