Sunday Ticket causing boxes to freeze

Status
Please reply by conversation.

espressoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 1, 2009
CT
Anyone else noticing the Sunday Ticket channels causing their boxes to freeze? I have a H21-200 and watching any of the channels for a minute or two cause it to lockup. Reset is the only thing to fix it.

DirecTV's forums and Twitter account (@DirecTVService) seem to admit there is a problem.

My issue is when i select a game from the HD game mix channel it goes to the SD channel for that game

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

My H21-200 is also freezing when watch ST, but my HR20 is working just fine.

Quick fix (the problem is in the interactive):
- reboot the box
- select the 700 channel you want
- IMMEDIATELY hit the exit button about 12 or 14 times

This stops the interactive from loading and eliminated the freeze on my boxes.

Mike

Quick fix (the problem is in the interactive):
- reboot the box
- select the 700 channel you want
- IMMEDIATELY hit the exit button about 12 or 14 times

This stops the interactive from loading and eliminated the freeze on my boxes.

Mike

Good call, Mike. That worked.

Now i cant change the channels on the game mix ch. on two of my 24's, Yellow box is not showing.

Rapidly hitting the exit button when switching to any NFL 700 channel is certainly the fix. Interactive is broken on certain model receivers. Thanks for the quick fix.

Looks like they are disabling the player tracker. I guess they didn't do any QA on the different receivers before they released the new version?!
@DIRECTVService
DIRECTV Service
We hope to have the interactive features restored shortly. If you continue to experience problems, resetting your receiver may resolve them.

Anyone else having issues with the HD mix channel going to SD game channels when you select the game from the mix channel?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Well this is a pretty embarrassing FU for DTV. I bet there are some interesting phone calls occurring among their ops folks today.

I can't get Sunday Ticket to Go to work on my computer. I have Mac OS X Lion & I can't get it up Firefox,Safari,or Google Chrome. Both Firefox & Safari let me get as far as choosing a game,& then I just get DIRECTV screen on my computer & that's as far as it goes. I haven't channel surfed on my TV so I don't know anything about freezing pictures.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)