Sunday Ticket Gamemix

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
I know for a long time we have all been talking about pros/cons about costs with sunday ticket/Superfan...But game mix looks like it has potential for something cool....Just my opinion

satjay said:
I know for a long time we have all been talking about pros/cons about costs with sunday ticket/Superfan...But game mix looks like it has potential for something cool....Just my opinion

Let me be the first to flame the gamemix format.

If you are going to have 8 games, you ought to put it up in high def to have enough pixels to adequately cover the games to see them properly.

I am looking at gamemix of the pre-game shows. Not only is it in standard def, they are only using half the SD screen; the rest is wasted.

Arghhh!

Don

how?

Stupid question.....

How do you switch between the 8 games? Watching on my R10 and can't seem to find a way to move between windows. I have the original remote and a Harmony 880. Can't figure out how to do it. I can manually go to a game by typing the channel number but that sucks.

Bill :(

Never mind....it works on my D10's. It looks like you have to have an interactive receiver to FULLY enjoy superfan. Waiting for the R15 to be released. Sucks to have to have to pay $99 and not enjoy the full superfan package...

Bill :mad:

Not on H10 either :(

I've got a H10 and can't fine Gamemix. Guess I'm screwed, too. This sucks. What channel is it coming in on for those that get it?

Some one said " What a waste of money"
I totally agree seeing all I wanted was the HD channels not all the BS.
It would be great if you are into the Fantasy Footall , but seeing I am not, why was I forced to pay an extra $100 for this ?

I was unable to get it for $ 49 like alot of you guys

Jimbo

If you were a previous subscriber of ST you should be able to get it for $49. The deadline for the $49 deal I was told last nite ended 9/1, but the CSR signed me up and gave me an instant credit of $50. Just want it for the HD the rest of it is useless.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)