Sunday Ticket HD Games

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jimbos said:
I would go by what the TV's channel banner says, the web site guide changes when ever something comes up
So far the channel Sports page does not have the Bronco's listed in HD (Ch. 220)
but they have the disclaimer in the bottom stating subject to change and blackout apply.

The most up to date guide will be set on Thursday, I would check it then, thats when D* sends thier ST channel guide email out.

Jimbo

According to KCNC-DT CBS 4 in Denver...

NFL Football
Broncos at Rams
(HD)

and WJZ-DT CBS 13 in Baltimore...

NFL Football
Ravens at Buccaneers

So it should be Broncos Rams, Chiefs Bengals, and Bills Patriots as the 3 CBS broadcasts in HD this sunday.

Just a reminder.....IF you have NFL Sunday ticket subscription, then you will get
a FREE preview of Superfan on Sunday's (9/10) games...
Just got the sked from D*
Week 1: Sunday, September 10

Your wait is over—starting this weekend, you’ll get up to 9 games in HD1 every Sunday with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ SuperFan™. Look for this e-mail every Thursday to see which games are in HD that weekend. Ready? Break.

Teams Playing at 1 PM (EST) Ch. HD Ch.

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers 704 719
New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns 705 720
Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions 706 721
Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans 707 722
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs 708 723
Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots 709 724
Denver Broncos at St. Louis Rams 710 725
Baltimore Ravens at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 711 --
New York Jets at Tennessee Titans 712 --

Teams Playing at 4 PM (EST) Ch. HD Ch.

San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals 713 --
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers 714 726
Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars 715 727

The second chann nbr is the H/D one...If none then SD only

Last edited:
Week 1 HD Schedule

Teams Playing at 1 PM (EST) Ch. HD Ch.

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers 704 719
New Orleans Saints at Cleveland Browns 705 720
Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions 706 721
Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans 707 722
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs 708 723
Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots 709 724
Denver Broncos at St. Louis Rams 710 725
Baltimore Ravens at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 711 --
New York Jets at Tennessee Titans 712 --

Teams Playing at 4 PM (EST) Ch. HD Ch.

San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals 713 --
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers 714 726
Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars 715 727

the Browns Made it to HD? Cbs rarely showed them in HD last year, no disrespect to them, but I hope this means CBS is bumping up their commitment and getting closer to showing all games in HD!

I too was sure I had heard something about the new contract stipulating that all games be available in HD. After some research I guess I was just hearing what I wanted to hear. From the nfl.com:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7868621

"The agreements include a commitment by CBS and FOX to phase in high-definition coverage of all NFL games and to introduce the addition of new interactive elements to NFL game telecasts."

Who knows what that means as far as timing.

Stuart,

Not to get your hopes up, but Cleveland is playing a NFC team and the game is on FOX. That's why the Browns are in HD the first week.

CRendall said:
Stuart,

Not to get your hopes up, but Cleveland is playing a NFC team and the game is on FOX. That's why the Browns are in HD the first week.

This will be my first year with the HD Superfan package. I am a diehard Browns fan (I know... tough) and am glad to see the opening game in HD. Question for those that might have the answer. Does DirecTV pick which games they show in HD each week? Do they see which teams start to play well and go from there? Just curious.

kalphoto said:
This will be my first year with the HD Superfan package. I am a diehard Browns fan (I know... tough) and am glad to see the opening game in HD. Question for those that might have the answer. Does DirecTV pick which games they show in HD each week? Do they see which teams start to play well and go from there? Just curious.
I think the networks and or the NFL decides that.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts