Sunday Ticket & Superfan FREE TRIAL on 9/13

Status
Please reply by conversation.
enjoy your free week. i will enjoy my 16 other weeks as well

Man am so glad I don't have dish.. NFL Season is here and NFLST in HD rox.

I'll enjoy keeping my $380 in my wallet.

Its not $380....its $275 for a renew custy who got superfan free from directv & u must really be a schmuck if u didnt get it free.

+ if u know how to bet $$ correctly then that easily pays for the season itself.

Its not $380....its $275 for a renew custy who got superfan free from directv & u must really be a schmuck if u didnt get it free.

+ if u know how to bet $$ correctly then that easily pays for the season itself.

TRUE, But just alone the cost of going to one NFL game pays for the whole year + change left.

Offer for ST & SF from D*

I called D* last Friday and was offered the following if I sign up for NFL ST. I should note that I am a past ST subscriber, but not last year. The CSR offered me free SF at first, I said I still wasn't interested, she then offered me $10 credit for 6 months also, I said still not interested, finally she said she could get me $15 credit for 6 months + free SF, I said I'd think about it. That would be $ 209.00 for the season including SF. Not too bad, but the problem is I know of atleast 5 weeks that I won't be home to watch, so I'd be paying $209 for 12 weeks and actually week 1 is free anyway, so I'm paying $209 for 11 weeks, not sure if it is worth it. I just wanted to mention the offer they made, I'm sure others can get that same offer assumming they are past subscribers to ST.

I was a past subscriber but not last year and got it for Early Bird price plus $10 off my bill a month for 12 moths and FREE SF. $269 -$120 = $149.

How do you people keep getting all these deals? Everytime I ever call them up about something I either get the run around or get so frustrated with the the CSR having no clue what I'm talking about that I want to bang my head into a brick wall.

this is outrageous,and a slap in the face to those of us who have paid for 17 weeks(I did get $20 credit for 6 months).this would be unheard of in the past.
OUTRAGEOUS.....:rant:

Im dumb when it comes to the ST and SF and 1st NFL season with DTV. That being said is SF included with the Free week of ST?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts