Sundays at 1pm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

aristotlewilde

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2004
Is anyone else having issues with their HD channels (only a few like HDNet, Discovery HD, ESPN HD, and a few others) around 1 pm on Sundays. This is the second week in a row I've had this issue. Last week there was a bit of snow on my dish and I thought that was the issue. This week it happened again. Does this sound normal?

BTW, Eastern Time Zone

For the anal responders:
I live in MI, but did not inquire about my neighbors I Want to know if ANYONE is having issues.

Issues=anything that causes your service to not be running normally...

Just a side note, it really helps everyone if you at least mention the state you are from in your location field of your profile. Preferably, you town and state

Further to the side note...

My question was not to see if anyone in my general vicinity had issues, but to see if ANYONE had issues. If I wanted to know about my neighbors, I'd knock on their door.

For AccidenT, issues are issues. If your service isn't working right with any symptom, it's an issue. If someone else was having a problem around this time, then we have a common issue. I'm pretty sure you didn't think that by issues I meant my service suddenly worked better.

Sorry for the rant, but all I asked for was a little color on this, not a lesson on how to post in a forum.

Happy Holidays guys.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts