Sweet Sunday Ticket deal for me

Status
Please reply by conversation.
^Agree. I got a free HD-DVR last year when they were still $399, $10 off per month, and free Superfan. Great deal, I think, but I've been with D* for 4.5 years at this point. Just got Superfan for free last week due to a billing error. Didn't even ask, they just gave it to me.

You guys are amazing, saw this message last week and decided to give it a try. I had a bunch of billing problems early on (wrong rebate, AAA not showing up, etc.) and I also have referred a few people which might have helped. Anyway, it was funny because as soon as I called the tech knew what I wanted just by saying "my friend got a deal and I was wondering" and put me on hold to see if he could make it happen. He did bring up my many calls early on and I never demanded anything, said I loved the service, etc.

I noticed today that I wasn't getting superfan and my online bill was screwed up (mainly my fault for signing up for the HD Extra before I saw this deal). Anyway the lady this morning took about 30 minutes to get everything correct and I didn't push too hard for superfan and ended up paying for it but it has all been worth it, I get tons of HD football and my wife gets all the movie channels back for 4 months.

Thanks as usual to everyone here at SG!!!

Rock On,
Dave

Last edited:
Well unfortunately I was unable to work the magic that some of you pulled off, but I didn't even try and push the issue I just simply asked if it was something they could do and was told new customers only.

I did call. but they said the offer was for NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND NEW SUBS GET THIS OFFER ONLY AS A FIRST TIME BASIS? What? Did i miss something or is it that I did get a another billing error fixed on a Sunday. But no Free Months Premiere with Sunday Ticket. Well i guess I will have to try again Tuesday about it.

Okay, That is what I doo the next time i call or talk to a Sports related CSR Tuesday. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts