T90 Toroidal Dish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendragon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 13, 2008
I would read the whole thread that KE4EST linked. A few of us are quite discerning and have gone to the trouble of properly aligning a T90. Two of us made some very detailed measurements, and over about the center 20-25 degrees they will outperform a 90 cm offset. A have three T90s, and they offer a number of advantages over a single motorized Ku dish. I don't know a current source in the US, but when there was it was still often cheaper to have one shipped from one of the European shops.

Wms-Stargate

SatelliteGuys Guru
Dec 9, 2016
East Coast
I read that thread with great interest. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Those dish look pretty wild. I know a place that just had comcast installed. On his roof sits a few dishes that look like that T90. I am gonna have momma talk to them and see if anything comes of it. She went to school with all of his kids so we shall see.

Thanks again!

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2011
85w
I wish they had a bigger one than 90cm equalivent so i can do a minibud. would be great for a an apartment like mine.

danristheman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2011
85w
Right now i am pretty stocked up on dishes. I have to get rid of some i will keep you in mind though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)