T90 Toroidal Dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would read the whole thread that KE4EST linked. A few of us are quite discerning and have gone to the trouble of properly aligning a T90. Two of us made some very detailed measurements, and over about the center 20-25 degrees they will outperform a 90 cm offset. A have three T90s, and they offer a number of advantages over a single motorized Ku dish. I don't know a current source in the US, but when there was it was still often cheaper to have one shipped from one of the European shops.

I read that thread with great interest. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Those dish look pretty wild. I know a place that just had comcast installed. On his roof sits a few dishes that look like that T90. I am gonna have momma talk to them and see if anything comes of it. She went to school with all of his kids so we shall see.

Thanks again!

I wish they had a bigger one than 90cm equalivent so i can do a minibud. would be great for a an apartment like mine.

Right now i am pretty stocked up on dishes. I have to get rid of some i will keep you in mind though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts