Team Summit

Aside from new customer promotions, I doubt there will be much announced at Team Summit that will excite existing customers.

No pressure. I enjoy it but I can only post info as soon as I hear it. If others hear of it before its announced there is nothing I can do. If anything I should be able to post pics of any new things I see the trade show. I did hear a rumor that the keyboard remote idea was scrapped though. Sad.

This is horrible news. I know everyone wants this BT keyboard stuff, but I would much rather have one device to deal with.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I know what the big news will be All Disney channels back in HD, I know someone hit the old bit siren lol

They are going to announce all the new price hikes for Hopper customers, coming this month !! I am sure that will generate a lot of excitement .

The Keynote will be at 1:00 so hopefully I have some stuff to post then and the trade show opens at 3:00 so hopefully I can find some cool stuff to take pics of and post here. After that there won't be anything but entertainment with Bill Engvall and then Train. I'm heading out on the Riverwalk tonight.

Team Summits are usually exciting every year, that we get at least a few new things that they say they are coming out with. So this may very well be a dud year for new things at Team Summit?

How violent was this malfunction, all it did was reverse directions. I could see you being jarred and put off balance, but severe enough to cause one "life threatening" injury? Crazy.

How violent was this malfunction, all it did was reverse directions. I could see you being jarred and put off balance, but severe enough to cause one "life threatening" injury? Crazy.

That must have happened shortly after I left the area. Pretty crazy.

If the escalator is crowded enough, just one person falling off balance could cause a domino effect and people could get crushed.

From what I read, it changed directions 3 times.

Rule of thumb handed down from this day onward, when riding elevators or escalators, do not stand with locked knees... or ride 'em drunk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)