Team Summit

got an email from Dish today,kind of figured it might be related to team summit news.

Special Deal for Dish Subscribers
Save $10 and get FREE shipping when you order your External Hard Drive from Western Digital

$99 for a 1 TB drive? That's a special deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well guys, that's basically it for me tonight. A couple drinks and then it's bed time. Hopefully ill have more exciting news tomorrow.

Thank you. I look fwd to your reports.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I just hope I can post some good info. Otherwise I feel like I'm wasting my time. Although I do like the break from work, great food, entertainment, beautiful weather, and women. ;)

I just hope I can post some good info. Otherwise I feel like I'm wasting my time. Although I do like the break from work, great food, entertainment, beautiful weather, and women. ;)

I'm not even going to look at the retailers site, there ain't nothing there anyhow. I'll just wait & get my info from you. :)

Give us some good stuff....

I just checked the portal and its pretty quiet there. Nothing really happened today but training classes.

Hey I appreciate that.

Suppose we'll all find out about anything new soon enough.

Have fun & enjoy yourself. :)

To me the best news is not seeing any (...) of this in there.

Hey I appreciate that.

Suppose we'll all find out about anything new soon enough.

Have fun & enjoy yourself. :)

Tomorrow afternoon we should get some news. Hopefully I can get it posted on here fast enough so you guys can hear it before anyone else does.

Not trying to pressure you, but we're counting on that. :D

No pressure. I enjoy it but I can only post info as soon as I hear it. If others hear of it before its announced there is nothing I can do. If anything I should be able to post pics of any new things I see the trade show. I did hear a rumor that the keyboard remote idea was scrapped though. Sad.

No pressure. I enjoy it but I can only post info as soon as I hear it. If others hear of it before its announced there is nothing I can do. If anything I should be able to post pics of any new things I see the trade show. I did hear a rumor that the keyboard remote idea was scrapped though. Sad.

AWW, Schmidt!

Maybe it's because they're putting out a BT keyboard pointing device?

That's very sad news indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)