The difference between NO From Dish and Direct.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
I sign up for D in Sept and a month later they change the incentives for new people. Two things changed. They added Hd for life on their Choice Extra Package and also added Starz and Showtime free for 3 months. I have the Choice Ultimate Package but was interested in Starz and I only want it for a few months for there are so much repeats. Since Ultimate has included the Encore package, which is part of Stars package I did not want to add Stars for 12.99 a month for half of the channels I already have. So, if I can get them for free for 3 months why not. I called and talked to a front line csr and got no where. She passed me up to a higher csr and no amount of nice talking, whining, complaining, and bargaining got me anywhere. They would not do it. However, to the credit of this csr, he found a $25 credit if I keep Starz for 2 months. This would have me paying only an extra $1 and tax. I did two things: first took the deal and second dropped my package down to the choice extra. I now save $9. I never had any luck with E trying to do like things but the big difference E says tuff poop and D really worked hard to help me out. I guess rules are rules and I am still really glad I am with D instead of E. At least this csr seemed to want me to be happy and E just wants my money.

yep they like to work with folks

now if I could get them to give me the sports pack for 1/2 price that would be nice ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts