The difference between NO From Dish and Direct.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
I sign up for D in Sept and a month later they change the incentives for new people. Two things changed. They added Hd for life on their Choice Extra Package and also added Starz and Showtime free for 3 months. I have the Choice Ultimate Package but was interested in Starz and I only want it for a few months for there are so much repeats. Since Ultimate has included the Encore package, which is part of Stars package I did not want to add Stars for 12.99 a month for half of the channels I already have. So, if I can get them for free for 3 months why not. I called and talked to a front line csr and got no where. She passed me up to a higher csr and no amount of nice talking, whining, complaining, and bargaining got me anywhere. They would not do it. However, to the credit of this csr, he found a $25 credit if I keep Starz for 2 months. This would have me paying only an extra $1 and tax. I did two things: first took the deal and second dropped my package down to the choice extra. I now save $9. I never had any luck with E trying to do like things but the big difference E says tuff poop and D really worked hard to help me out. I guess rules are rules and I am still really glad I am with D instead of E. At least this csr seemed to want me to be happy and E just wants my money.

yep they like to work with folks

now if I could get them to give me the sports pack for 1/2 price that would be nice ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)