Status
Please reply by conversation.
System issues with there computer?

I am in a O&O

I got it last night, but not tonight.

System issues with there computer?

I am in a O&O

I got it last night, but not tonight.

ok Now Im really confused? Last night I watched ch. 88 and yes it lookeg great ....but now i turn it on tonight and it says i have to order it with ext. 721....? I live in Atlanta which is O&O...so why would I not get at least ch. 88?

Non O&O here eligible DNS did not have game last night, but have it tonight. Could the regular black out be a factor as why some get it or not??

Non O&O here eligible DNS did not have game last night, but have it tonight. Could the regular black out be a factor as why some get it or not??

DIGITAL~DAN said:
FOXHD has been rumored to be here for baseball only untill the legal issues are worked out between dish and directv.so I dont think you will be able to see your giants in hd unless you have sunday direct ticket or get your local channels over the air in digital...........sorry....................DIGITAL~DAN

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't FOX covering the NFL play-offs & SuperBowl?

Barney

What I was talking about is that foxhd will probley not be on full time untill the legal issues are worked out.I was refurring to the FULL FALL lineup.Yes they are covering the NFL-playoff and the SUPERBOWL but hopefully things will be worked out by then.I really look foward to the day that it is worked out so we can enjoy what shows are in HD,SORRY IF THERE WAS ANY CONFUSION....................DIGITAL~DAN

kslot1982 said:
ok Now Im really confused? Last night I watched ch. 88 and yes it lookeg great ....but now i turn it on tonight and it says i have to order it with ext. 721....? I live in Atlanta which is O&O...so why would I not get at least ch. 88?

Just turned it on and the same exact situation here in Phila. market???

Who knows why or what tomorrow may bring? Who's flipping the switches at D* anyway?

Paul

Here in central Wisconsin, no 88 or 89 last night, but both are live tonight. I don't get how these things work. What happended? Last night I got the message "This program in not available in your area". ?????

Here in central Wisconsin, no 88 or 89 last night, but both are live tonight. I don't get how these things work. What happended? Last night I got the message "This program in not available in your area". ?????

tknopf said:

You all didnt get it last night because of the blackout rule for the eastcoast feed of the Yankees and RedSoxs. Tonight was the Central and Westcoast feed of the Astros and Cardinals. If you do not live on the east coast you will not see the Yankees and Soxs game tomorrow either! It will be Blocked!! :no

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)