THE OFFICAL ANYTHING ABOUT FOXHD THREAD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I hate to play the devil's advocate here but has any of this been substantiated?! I worked in telecommunications for a few years and NONE of the lawyers there EVER would discuss a case, especially one that may have pending litigation. I am not saying it is not true but CEO's generally are far to arrogant to let the competition run their show for them ... I feel this type of infois questionable unless it was the spouse who leaked. :)

You think Charlie is going to let Directv get Fox HD so he can loose more customers? Im all for Directv getting Fox HD, but if I was Charlie Id be doing the same thing!

I guess Charlie figures that if he can't get Fox HD, he might as well hold up Directv also!

I am not happy with this, I am getting sick of Charlie and his childish games...

I think soon I will be moving over to DirecTV.

It would not surprise me at all. I am getting REALY sick of his BS.

Sounds like FOX HD was Compelling for him but he was to damn cheap to pay for it.

Charlie can kiss my ass if that's the case. I sure am glad I left E* when I did. If E* was offered a similar deal and turned it down due to not enough space on their satellites then I don't see how he could stop D* from getting it.

#&*$ ^$* Charlie!!

Scott Greczkowski said:
It would not surprise me at all. I am getting REALY sick of his BS.

Scott, I'm glad you said it, I wanted to but I'd be pounced on as a Charlie basher. Thanks

We should all e-mail ceo@dishnetwork.com and give them something to whine about. I'm e-mailing them right now.

I sure am glad to be a D* customer. I'm REALLY glad I left E* back in March.

Neutron said:
We should all e-mail ceo@dishnetwork.com and give them something to whine about. I'm e-mailing them right now.

That won't do any good. If you want to write something I'd say send something to John McCain, he could give Charlie some headaches next time he goes to congress looking for something (althought he hasn't had much if any luck there lately).

I think we can give amnesty to Charlie bashers tonight thanks to this. He really deserves it. What an pompous a**hole.

Neutron said:

Emailing Charlie about getting a Direct TV channel turned on is a waste of time.

It would still be nice to flood his e-mail with complaints from us like he gets from E* subs.

I'm just pissed. I apologize. I can't even get that channel due to living in an affiliated market but I feel bad for all the D* subs who were looking forward to seeing FOX-HD on Directv.

rad said:
That won't do any good. If you want to write something I'd say send something to John McCain, he could give Charlie some headaches next time he goes to congress looking for something (althought he hasn't had much if any luck there lately).

John is the man! I wish he could run for President. I guess I'll have to wait until 2008 to cast a vote for him ... which will certainly be a vote against Hillary. Remember, you heard here here first on SatelliteGuys! Oh, and on tpoic ... Charlie is a moron, that is why I was there 364 days and bounced back to D*

Neutron said:
It would still be nice to flood his e-mail with complaints from us like he gets from E* subs.QUOTE]
1) So far...20 replies to the topic. That would hardly qualify as a "flood".
2) The emails to CEO are pre-screened and sent to the proper department for follow-up. Charlie can say he reads all of the messages, but I doubt he'd sit down and read 10,000 messages a day, on top of his duties as CEO of Dish Network.
3) This is a rumor posted on an anonymous web-site. Flooding the CEO mailbox with compaints about his competitor not broadcasting FOX-HD is like asking "Where's YES?"!!!

We all have our buttons, and I've seen this response many times. It is not the solution to anything.

Now go watch your analog broadcast of the ALCS

I guess I should have said 0-8 becuase any time the Yankees lose it is a good day! But we'll all have to lose sleep tonight.

slacker9876 said:
John is the man! I wish he could run for President. I guess I'll have to wait until 2008 to cast a vote for him ...

Agreeded. He's the only pol that I ever gave money to back for the 2000 race.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)