THE OFFICAL ANYTHING ABOUT FOXHD THREAD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well just to mix things up, I say go Charlie! I think this is just excellent ;)

You go Girl!!!

Just jokes Jason! No one like Charlie, he is the modern day idiot. Is okay if he built 10m into 6b ... the ALCS is STILL SPONSORED BY D*!!!!

I am sorry just a D* loyalist despite the recently lacking PQ .. enough of a loyalist that I bought an HD TiVo from VE :), got a D10 for free in the deal too!

Doesn't bother me any slacker! :)

I just feel really bad for those who were hoping to have FOX-HD in time for the game tonight. Charlie's actions are one reason I left E* in the first place. I will stay with D* for the long run.

I just got a call from one of my contacts at DirecTV, he did not know that the game was not up. Infact he was swearing to me that he was watching the game in HD on DirecTV channel 86.

After all the Bullsh!t from my contacts at DirecTV over the past few weeks I figured once again I was getting played like a violin, but as I was talking to him I was looking over at AVSForum and there is another person there from DirecTV who took a picture of his screen and sure enough channel 86 is there and the game IS being shown.

So its not a technical issue.

Wowsers ,, guess it was awives tale about Charlie. He is still an idiot though :) Like I said FOX is my only perfect OTA channel as of today. Too bad for the real fans out there.

It may not be a wise tale about charlie. My question is why is it available to DirecTV employees but not the general public? Something held it up.

Chuck W said:
D* = Directv
E* = Echostar aka Dish Network

I am the one that used D* and E* and was asking the poster if he thought or why he thought D* and E* were owned by same people? Go back and read my reply to his quote.

"Who is?"

If it is indeed not Charlie involved then I take back SOME of the mean things I have said. I still think he's a pompous ass though.

That is strange that only D* employees would have it and not everyone else.

riggscm said:
:shocked
233 posts on this web site and you don't know who D* and/ or E* is/are??

Pardon me while I scoff...

<scoff></scoff>

ty

I am the one that used D* and E* and was asking the poster if he thought or why he thought D* and E* were owned by same people? Go back and read my reply to his quote.

Learn the punctuation! Some people are too froggy to jump before reading AND understanding.

Yeah I checked when I read your post and I am not getting it on 86/87 and I would if it were up for all because I also get FOX analog though D*, Took advantage of the FCC mistake just in case! My OTA is like 99.6% though, this changed from 90% at the start of the NFL season.

Do you have link to the AVSfourm post? Just curious as a pic says 1,000 words

Oh, I will still complain to DISH. This sounds like a Charlie whine even if it really isn't. I wouldn't put it past him to do something like this.

I'm still pissed over the contract termination dispute I had with them.

question about Fox HD on D*

Who would be getting this channel if they were a subscriber to D*???

Would anyone be allowed to get it? And which Market is the feed coming out of??

Anyone who lives in an Owned and Operated (O&O) Fox market would get it automatically provided you already subscribe to your locals from D*. Anyone who lives in an affilate FOX area would have to submit a waiver to get the distant net HD channel.

The East feed comes from NY and the West feed comes from LA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts