THE OFFICAL ANYTHING ABOUT FOXHD THREAD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't see it ?

I have a Hughes HD receiver that shows all the channels offered by D*, even the ones I dont get, and channels 86 and 87 for Fox do not appear anywhere as of 4:30pm
Paul :cool:

paulyme said:
I have a Hughes HD receiver that shows all the channels offered by D*, even the ones I dont get, and channels 86 and 87 for Fox do not appear anywhere as of 4:30pm
Paul :cool:

wrong channels. supposedly they are on 88 & 89.

paulyme said:
:confused: I am showing no channels from 84 and 89. :no
Pauly :cool:

im still at work, so i can't personally confirm, but i would suggest unplugging your reciever for a few minutes and then plugging it back in so that it can redownload all the guide info from the sats.

the-sloth said:
im still at work, so i can't personally confirm, but i would suggest unplugging your reciever for a few minutes and then plugging it back in so that it can redownload all the guide info from the sats.

Did what you said and you're right they are there now on 88 and 89 :rainbow

yeah! or as Howard Dean would say - Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: hhhhhh !

Pauly

paulyme said:
Did what you said and you're right they are there now on 88 and 89 :rainbow

yeah!

Pauly

i've heard that phrase so many times while waiting on hold to speak to a D* CSR.... finally it actually proves useful. :D

My HD Tivo shows at 5:00pm to 11:00pm (PT) on channels 88 & 89 the baseball game in HD. It is the only prgram shown for either station. It looks like it may be on tonight! The NLCS is only on Fox Sports and not on Hi Def. I prefer the NL, but at least one game is better than none.

Orangeblood said:
Damn, it looks like the Astros game is not gonna be HD.
The guide shows both channels showing the yanks and Sox.

The HOU v STL game is not on Fox broadcasting, but on Fox Sports Networks.

just so everyone will no I checked to see what transponders fox hd were on and this is what I found..................ch 88 foxe----satellite a (101) transponder 32
ch 89 foxw----satellite b (119) transponder 32
well thats about all for now enjoy the game if you get it...................DIGITAL~DAN

charper1 said:
The HOU v STL game is not on Fox broadcasting, but on Fox Sports Networks.

No it's a Fox game but the number of markets that it will be shown on is a lot smaller compared to the Red sox game. Both game series will be produced in HD. What's up in the air is wether the cable systems that have a FSN-HD channel for home team HD games will air the game in HD.

BFG said:
No it's a Fox game but the number of markets that it will be shown on is a lot smaller compared to the Red sox game. Both game series will be produced in HD. What's up in the air is wether the cable systems that have a FSN-HD channel for home team HD games will air the game in HD.

Huh? their own advertising says that HOU v STL will NOT be on FOX Television (broadcasting) but it will be on FOX Sports and it's partners. So what you're saying is that some local FOX TV markets will "tap in" to the FOX Sports showing of HOU v STL to show that game instead?

Neutron said:
Yes, FOX is broadcasting in 720p like ABC and ESPN do.
Thanks! I forgot to add, any word if the DD 5.1 is going to be passed through via sat; not that it really matters for a sports event.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Another ST Blackout thread

Picture quality levels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)