The Reverse Band LNB's are coming!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The question with this statement here is does this mean the Genies are presently seeing only 13 tuner support on the now officially released 3D2 while other receivers can see it's full 21(+1)?
That is the confusing question that needs an answer. :)

I believe NR is 13 and CE is 22. But I don't have enough tuners to test that currently. I can probably aquire more, but I won't have my reverse 5 until tomorrow and I need 119 at my house otherwise my wife will throw a fit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I believe NR is 13 and CE is 22. But I don't have enough tuners to test that currently. I can probably aquire more, but I won't have my reverse 5 until tomorrow and I need 119 at my house otherwise my wife will throw a fit

Lol, ... have a similar problem here myself ...

Can't go to any type of Slimline-3 because of one darn Sonic Tap music channel. "Holidays & Happenings" which DIRECTV inexplicably keeps on the 119 satellite regularly.

My sister who pays a large chunk of the bill would kill me too as she loves the annual early Christmas music format on H&H which begins on or right after Halloween, and DIRECTV won't mirror the channel on 101 until after Thanksgiving. So she would lose most of the Christmas music during November with an SL-3 LNB.

Therefore, going to have to wait for the 5DR as well to replace my hot running SWiM-16 (need 15 tuner support here).

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Holidays is mirrored onto 101 right now

I know, but as I said, every year DIRECTV won't mirror it to 101 until sometime shortly after Thanksgiving.

However H&H switches to their all Christmas music format on or right after Halloween. So if you don't have 119, you can't get the x'mas music during almost all of November.

Just don't understand why DIRECTV simply won't move the channel to 101 permanently.

It's not like it's a Latin american music channel or another non-English music format catering to programming on the 119 bird (D7S).

Lol, ... have a similar problem here myself ...

Can't go to any type of Slimline-3 because of one darn Sonic Tap music channel. "Holidays & Happenings" which DIRECTV inexplicably keeps on the 119 satellite regularly.

My sister who pays a large chunk of the bill would kill me too as she loves the annual early Christmas music format on H&H which begins on or right after Halloween, and DIRECTV won't mirror the channel on 101 until after Thanksgiving. So she would lose most of the Christmas music during November with an SL-3 LNB.

Therefore, going to have to wait for the 5DR as well to replace my hot running SWiM-16 (need 15 tuner support here).

Tell her NO CHRISTMAS MUSIC till AFTER Thanksgiving.

Just don't understand why DIRECTV simply won't move the channel to 101 permanently.

It's not like it's a Latin american music channel or another non-English music format catering to programming on the 119 bird (D7S).

Probably lack of priority.

This isn't going to be possible until/unless the ethnic channels are moved off the 95 satellite. There is no way to merge an SWM LNB output with 95....

Really, because I have a SWIM 8 now that covers the SWM LNB output with 95. I am wondering if the RB would work with this switch? Any installers in the know or would like to test this setup at their RSP PM me and so we can link up to discuss.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...vtqnRUZI3Vgk6tAM2Y8AVS43tSxCXtRvOsaAm7H8P8HAQ

Supports six (6) LNB inputs, each triple-band stacked four ports (Ports 1 - 4) cover existing 99°/101°, 103°/110°/119° satellites, plus two Flex Ports (95º sat and 72.5º sat)

No, cannot be made to work. The RB LNB has a single SWM output which can't be integrated with the 95 sat. Absolutely not possible. As I posted, you are out of luck until 95 goes away.

Really, because I have a SWIM 8 now that covers the SWM LNB output with 95. I am wondering if the RB would work with this switch? Any installers in the know or would like to test this setup at their RSP PM me and so we can link up to discuss.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...vtqnRUZI3Vgk6tAM2Y8AVS43tSxCXtRvOsaAm7H8P8HAQ

Supports six (6) LNB inputs, each triple-band stacked four ports (Ports 1 - 4) cover existing 99°/101°, 103°/110°/119° satellites, plus two Flex Ports (95º sat and 72.5º sat)
No need to test, it would be a waste of time since it wont work.

And no the gen2 dswm is not the better investment because the reverse band can do everything a dswm2 can and more. The fw is on the ird. Any ce release will allow 22 tuners. And b15 is customer candidate from what I'm told.

I snagged one this morning.
Good, ... keep us posted on results after you receive and install it;

So far just 4 xpndrs, 2, 3, 16, and 17 on 99(cr) are showing as defined in the system tables for the Reverse Band. But can't tell if there is any actual programming, test or otherwise, on them.

Good, ... keep us posted on results after you receive and install it;

So far just 4 xpndrs, 2, 3, 16, and 17 on 99(cr) are showing as defined in the system tables for the Reverse Band. But can't tell if there is any actual programming, test or otherwise, on them.

Installation will depend on the weather. The dish is on the 2nd floor roof. I've been up there in the cold when frost made it slick. I'm not risking that again. Once it's installed, I'll take screen shots of the setup screen. I don't have a C61 or 4K TV yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)