Thinking about switching?Voom service still sucks!

zubinh said:
Read my posts never ever never did I ever question the helpfulness of Sean. Heck he has even helped me out a couple of times. Thus keep waiting for an apology. HOWEVER, I do question his objectivity.

Sean: I disagree with you about favoritism to VOOM. If I have to describe myself, I will describe myself as an "HD lover" not as an "provider lover".

The point I was trying to make is this very statement comes from a guy who in each and every post this year said "Resistance is Futile...........Voom!"

IMHO Is Sean helpful? Oh yes he is. Is he unbiased...Heck NO.

That was not it. You accused me of getting money from VOOM. That's was unethical when you know nothing about it or how satelliteguys.us run their operation. You have a right to your own opinion but you have no right to discredit anyone publicly with accussations like that. How would you feel if you were in my shoes and someone accussed you of taking money to favor someone's product. That's unethical and uncalled for since you don't know me or know anything about me. Just because you read my posts here does not give you the right to make assesment like that about me or anyone for that matter. So what if I had something like "Resistance is Futile...........Voom!". Does that makes me an "untrusted" source. I have seen worse. Would you have liked to read "Resistance is Futile...........DirecTv!". If you rely on something like this to make a complete assessment of people -- that is wrong.

my servic is good. The customer service reps are doing the best they can with what they have. I like having voom. my friend just had a nightmare experience with Directv.

zubinh said:
Just gotta give Sean some credit. Do you guys remember that Iraqi Information minister who despite US tanks rolling in the background refused to believe it was over? That's who he reminds me of right now. :D
You only have one piece of information "stategic alternatives" then a bunch of articles by ANALists making guesses. Sean is sticking to facts and when he sees the tanks he will tell it like it is. At this point there are no tanks and I find the comparison to the iraqi Information minister who was lying outright under orders insulting to Sean and the integrity of the forum.

My installer DID have a portable sat finder at the dish. I had a 96 across the board till last night. Unfortunately he forgot to tighten down the dish and it blew around last night. You know the saying. If you want something done right....up the ladder I go.

vurbano said:
I find the comparison to the iraqi Information minister who was lying outright under orders insulting to Sean and the integrity of the forum.

Oh gimme a break Vurbano. Youre not Sean's bodyguard and if he was insulted he would have told me so. What you are is an instigator, So Lighten UP!

zubinh said:
Just gotta give Sean some credit. Do you guys remember that Iraqi Information minister who despite US tanks rolling in the background refused to believe it was over? That's who he reminds me of right now. :D

Here's yet another insult to Sean and the integrity of this forum.
How many more is he allowed?

voomster2 said:
That's it! He was given a chance to appologize. But he wasn't going to...
Banned!

voomster2 said:

A lot. Because, I think, Sean knows that insults are just insults and they reflect more the insulter than the insultee. ;)

andrzej said:
A lot. Because, I think, Sean knows that insults are just insults and they reflect more the insulter than the insultee. ;)
You are right andrzej. Sean has a lot of patience! He could probably take more insult from zubinh. Fortunately he is not the only moderator on this forum. ;)
Enough is enough!

Ilya, I've read most of the posts flying back and forth on here about Sean't integrety and hold him and you in the highest regard but I don't think you needed to ban "zubinh". To bad Sean didn't just ignore him since other users here already know who to believe and it ain't "zubinh".

And, of course, by even posting this I keep the thread going but sometimes you just gotta say what you gotta say.

Still watching HDTV via VOOM under clear Seattle skies, Gill

P.S.: Don't worry I won't be posting any more on this subject.

zubinh said:
Oh gimme a break Vurbano. Youre not Sean's bodyguard and if he was insulted he would have told me so. What you are is an instigator, So Lighten UP!
Zubinh we usually agree on the situations and conditions with Voom but Sean was definitely insulted by what you said and he stated as such and in this situation i think you were out of line in making the statement sean was given a 500 dollar check by voom. but Zubinh your fight is really with Vurbano.
posted before i read he was banned. But in closing i want to say to Sean , while not always agreeing with your statements/opinions regarding voom not once did i question your integrity, i find scott and for the most part all of the moderators of these forums to be knowledgeable and most of all to care about the accuracy of the information they give and the the people they are posting to. :clap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)