TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

cave1376 said:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH TNA IN A NUTSHELL
Hogan, Flair, Bischoff and Carter. They all need to leave TNA.

+1. We can talk about youth movements all we want but as long as those guys are around forget about it.

Spike TV Executive Who Handles TNA Promoted To Senior V.P. Spike TV Executive Who Handles TNA Promoted To Senior V.P. | WrestleZone Jeff Jarrett Not At Impact Wrestling Tapings Tonight; Details Jeff Jarrett Not At Impact Wrestling Tapings Tonight; Details | WrestleZone TNA president Dixie Carter comments on going live, the new time slot, Open Fight Night, competing with WWE, Garett Bischoff, Ric Flair's WWE Hall of Fame inductions, why she's proud of Jeff Hardy http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10024888.shtml

Last edited:
TNA SLAMMIVERSARY 2012 POSTER REVEALED TNA SLAMMIVERSARY 2012 POSTER REVEALED | PWInsider.com TNA IMPACT WRESTLING SPOILERS FOR THIS THURSDAY TNA IMPACT WRESTLING SPOILERS FOR THIS THURSDAY | PWInsider.com TNA News: Wrestler removed from the roster page http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10024916.shtml TNA News: A new wrestler contract signing (Impact spoiler) http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10024904.shtml TNA News: New Eric Bischoff project gets Entertainment Weekly love http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10024911.shtml TNA Holding Second Pay-Per-View In June, Pat Kenney Returns To TV http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...ay-per-view-in-june-pat-kenney-returns-to-tv/

Last edited:
Matt Hardy comments on his current relationship with WWE Hall of Famer Edge
Former WWE wrestler Matt Hardy was asked about whether he truly wishes WWE Hall of Famer Edge the best despite their past issues involving Amy "Lita" Dumas. "I absolutely do," Hardy wrote on his Twitter page. "We've both moved on and are (past) those mistakes."I can't hold on to hate that doesn't even exist anymore. It's unhealthy and contaminates the positivity in your life. And life's too short not to be positive and happy in my opinion." Follow Hardy at Twitter.com/MattHardyBrand.
Powell's POV: I've been asked several times over the years about the status of the Matt Hardy and Edge relationship over the years, to this should clear that up once and for all. Hardy's approach is a good one for all parties involved

Picture Of Hulk Hogan’s New $3.3 Million Picture Of Hulk Hogan’s New $3.3 Million Mansion
Steiner Reveals Details About Bishoff, His Wife & Strippers
Scott Steiner is back with some more epic reading material – revealing new details about Eric Bischoff’s involvement in the Gold Club Atlanta strip club scandal. Steiner talks about Eric Bischoff and his wife talking strippers to a hotel for some late night activities – and the only reason this information got out is because Bischoff is a bad tipper:“Bitchoff also said in interview Im going thru a mid-life crisis and im a drug abuser,pretty stupid statement.Since his business partner Hogan recently did a sex video and hes over 60,and hogan testified under Oath that he did steroids,WTF bitchoff how stupid are you,in these interviews you cant deny What Ive been saying,so you say stupid sh*t and bury yourself and Hogan.Havent had a chance to post 609bitchoffs testimony yet,but since Ive been getting alot of tweets Back wanting to know about it,Again 609 is the last sequence in his docket # 1:19-CR-609 and he Testifies under oath that he and his wife go to the Gold Club and pick up a stripper and take her To a hotel,he watches his wife have lesbian sex with the stripper and then he joins them,but the best But the best part is reading his testimony and you can see what a weasle he is.Also in reading his testimony you find out the only way he gets caught is he gave the stripper a Bullsh!t tip,and she gets pissed goes back to the Gold Club tells her boss what he tipped her. He then goes into the register and gives her a bigger tip…….BUSTED..if he would have just gave her a Good tip her boss wouldnt have gone into the register,the FBI was watching all transactions.I betcha 609bitchoff whos always bragging about how much money he has,wishes he would have gave her A better tip,that must drive you nuts at night,knowing that if you werent such a cheap-ass you could Have avoided all this embarrassment,Hey Eric when you explain lesbian sex to 609garrett And your daughter can you have a fan videotape it,I think this is just the fan participation that hogan was Talking about.This was another reason why I left,I wasnt going to watch a low-life low-class piece of sh*t like you run Tna into the ground like you did WCW,Trust me I’m just getting started…f**k U. 609 Save Tna.”

New insight on Impact timeslot change
Spike TV president Kevin Kay says the decision with TNA to move Impact Wrestling to 8:00 p.m. EST was made under the belief that there's more of an "available audience" an hour earlier on Thursday nights. Kay added during a Thursday conference call that Spike and TNA want to "get out of the way of football" when the NFL season starts.Asked whether Spike will shift Bellator MMA programming to Thursday nights after Impact, Kay was non-committal, saying they continue to evaluate the right for Bellator when the promotion officially moves to Spike in 2013.
King Mo's start time with TNA revealed
TNA and Bellator revealed during a conference call Thursday that MMA fighter King Mo will begin working with TNA this summer. His MMA career with Bellator will begin next year when Bellator officially moves to Spike TV. MMA Star to TNA, Former WWE Stars to TNA?, Attendance, Tonight’s Impact, More MMA Star to TNA, Former WWE Stars to TNA?, Attendance, Tonight’s Impact, More | WWE News, TNA News, WWE Divas Photos, TNA Knockouts Photos - WNZ Mr. Anderson Talks About TNA Absence, Jeff Hardy Match, and More Mr. Anderson Talks About TNA Absence, Jeff Hardy Match, and More | WWE News, TNA News, WWE Divas Photos, TNA Knockouts Photos - WNZ

Last edited:
Dixie Carter Talks Batista-TNA, Reason For Impact Time Change
- During Thursday’s press conference & media conference call regarding MMA fighter Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal signing with TNA, TNA President Dixie Carter was asked about whether Batista could join TNA as part of the new agreement with Bellator to feature wrestlers and MMA fighters under the Spike TV.Carter said Batista was a “great talent and great wrestling talent,” but said she was only willing to discuss Lawal joining TNA and Bellator.As previously reported, Batista has been rumored to be signing with Bellator MMA, which would create an interesting scenario for Batista possibly being affiliated with TNA.
- Also at the press conference announcing King Mo’s signing with TNA & Bellator MMA, SpikeTV President Kevin Kay spoe about the decision to move iMPACT! Wrestling’s start time an hour earlier to to 8PM ET. He said the reason was because there is a bigger available audience at 8PM ET vs. 9PM ET. He also added that TNA wants to avoid competing with the NFL once the season starts.He did not say if Bellator will begin airing after iMPACT! on Thursdays next year once Bellator moves to SpikeTV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)