TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

Huge Stable with Top Stars Re-forming in TNA
Posted by Marc Middleton on January 12, 2011 at 8:13 AM
- TNA officials are currently finalizing plans to bring back The Main Event Mafia with Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Sting, Samoa Joe and other members. Officials would like for BookerT or Scott Steiner to return but nothing is a lock on either of them yet. AJ Styles and other stars are also being discussed to join the group.
The Mafia will be returning to feud with Immortal as the top babyface group in TNA. One of the main reasons they’re being brought back is because Spike TV requested it. The Main Event Mafia brought some of iMPACT’s highest rated segments when they were around.
With the return of the group, all signs point to Kevin Nash re-signing with the company. However, if he doesn’t re-sign, TNA officials aren’t worried about having to replace him in the group.

whitewolf....please turn off the caps lock :)

tvfan...I agree. Its TNA will find a way to screw it up. And why are WWE & TNA trying to "recreate" these "groups"....Do they really think they are drawing in people?

But then again when you run out of ideas, you rehash old ones (look at TV shows that have been on too long as example)

TNA considering scrapping the X-Division.

PWTorch - WWE News and Pro Wrestling Coverage Since 1987

Even though the X-Division hasn't been featured prominently over the past year, I still feel that it was one of the things that set TNA apart from WWE. I first started watching TNA in '07 and the X-Division was one of the things that got me interested in the product. I've also seen matches from the earlier years featuring Joe, Styles, Daniels, Low-Ki etc. and they were amazing. Sad to see it go if this is true.

TNA really hyping up the 2/3 Impact as a big deal. That episode will feature the following:

-Mr. Anderson (c) vs. Jeff Hardy- Singles match for the TNA Title
-The return of Hulk Hogan
-Another "they" faction to take on Immortal

Oh and Matt Hardy is way out of shape. Plus, he seems like he's on something.

Last edited:
Well its nice that TNA can be watched now in like 12 minutes if you DVR it. Noticed they have to be done by 10:00 since they dont have Reaction afterwards ;)

But ho hum another boring TNA show. So I guess this "immortal" group or whatever they are called is like the NWO at one time where 30 guys were in the group

And yeah who would have thought Matt Hardy would be the stranger looking Hardy Boy? Both are obviously on something (Drugs for Jeff and a Big Mac or 6 for Matt) :p

Yeah, it does remind me a lot of the N.W.O., especially with the entrance music:

Another group it reminds me of is the Corporate Ministry, especially with Fortune aligned with them. And I expect them to add more members to the group as the weeks progress. Currently, I believe there are around 14 members.

Last edited by a moderator:
thought of the day....lets look at the last three TNA champs.

RVD: Arrested for weed and suspended by WWE. No big deal but it's was stupid of him to be speeding with weed in his car.

Jeff Hardy: Suspended twice for WWE Wellness Policy violations. Arrested for drugs.

Mr. Anderson: Suspended from WWE after his name came out in a drug investigation and considered dangerous and reckless.

NBC 2013/2014 Schedule and Premiere Dates

Elizabeth Hasselbeck Joins the Curvy Couch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)