TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

Goldberg :confused: That's the best they can do. Why not bring in Gillberg while you're at it? I'm still amazed that this company is still in business and that anybody would actually watch any of their programs or spend money on their "Impact Zone" PPV's.

Oh god this is a good one....Read spoilers for next weeks TNA...Kurt Angle's mixes tag partner......CHYNA

and the fans cheered

seriously are they giving out free bags of weed for people to attend TNA tapings? I read the spoilers and thought "how the hell are they still on the air?".....seriously
I'd rather watch the local promotion that is for 1/2 hour each week and is "family friendly" than watch TNA.

Ice, with CHYNA being added TNA is now is full train wreck mode...lol

hey look. Boobies showed up (and so did Chyna) ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• 224324_1720128607229_1358703084_31503603_307834_n.jpg
    224324_1720128607229_1358703084_31503603_307834_n.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 259
Bin Laden wasn't killed by Navy Seals. He was captured by the Seals, tied to a chair, eyes glued open and was forced to watch TNA. The Seals gave him a gun, and was told he had two options. One, if he can watch every episode of TNA, then he would be freed. Two, he can kill himself. After watching 40 minutes of TNA, he shot himself. All the gun fire by the Seals was a cover to mask all the screaming by Bin Laden when he was watching TNA.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

ANOTHER TNA TALENT WITH A LOT OF POTENTIAL LOOKS TO BE GONE
By Steven Fernandes on 2011-05-13 20:11:22
For months now on his twitter (dablackpope), D'Angelo Dinero has been posting "5-13-11" repeatedly. Today he posted:

"My time has come, It's time to move on. I've served well. Hope none has been disappointed; hope my hard work has been Applauded&Appreciated."

At the moment, he is still listed on the TNA roster page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)