TNA Impact, PPV's discussion

TNA Co-Founder Says TNA Needs To “Cut The Cancer Out”
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 11:55 pm
Tagged with Jerry Jarrett
TNA co-founder Jerry Jarrett had some strong things to say about what he thinks is wrong with TNA’s creative direction during a recent interview with PostandCourier.com: “Until they make radical surgical changes in creative, and unless they get some people who comprehend the wrestling business, they are doomed to be the financial drain on Panda [Energy] that they are now and have been since inception. The core of their problems is the creative development of their product. They have to cut the cancer out.”Jarrett then named Vince Russo by the name as the cancer he was referring to:“I would deserve the label ‘stupid’ if I had made the decision to hire Vince Russo. But I made the horrendous mistake of yielding to my son’s (Jeff) wishes.” “He obviously has qualities that I don’t recognize or understand. How can a person who has a 15-year history of failure still keep a job?”

Latest from Angle on the Olympics Posted by Marc Middleton on August 30, 2011 at 9:10 AM
- Kurt Angle wrote the following on Twitter about his training for the Olympics:“Lastly, to Everyone Cheering Me On for Olympic Comeback. I have a legitimate Shot. My training Is Going Awesome. I Pray I Make the team:)”“I’m training Everyday. On the Road, I have Contacts to train in Each town. I Have a Shot at Olympics. Thnx to Seth Petrocelli and Sam Butler”

tna wonders why its ratings are in the tank with a 50 year old plus in sting and a 60 year old flair fighting at no surrender and 2 50 year olds fighting and bound for glory and taking wwe rejects :)

Exclusive: TNA Management "In a Bind" Over Kurt Angle Arrest
by Nick PaglinoSeptember 04, 2011 WrestleZone has learned exclusively that a number of TNA executives are "very concerned" regarding the arrest this weekend of the company's World Champion, Kurt Angle.

"This is the second time Kurt has been arrested for DUI while the TNA Champion," a company exec told WrestleZone this evening, "and after letting go of Matt Hardy, we need to be consistent in our policies towards talent."

We've been told the company also feels vulnerable to the media on this arrest because they recently brought back Jeff Hardy, who did not go to company-suggested rehab, and the fact TMZ picked up the story so quickly. "There's a definite spotlight on this arrest," the company exec told WrestleZone, "and the Carters have to be aware of how that plays to the business community and even to Spike TV and our global television network."

More as this developing story continues to break.

tna wonders why its ratings are in the tank with a 50 year old plus in sting and a 60 year old flair fighting at no surrender and 2 50 year olds fighting and bound for glory and taking wwe rejects :)

TNA just needs to be put out to pasture. I tried watching the last few week's of programming and it was just awful. Too many of the old guys (Angle, Sting, Hogan, Bischoff) taking up valuable time that the younger guys can use. WWE needs competition, but not this poor excuse for a wrestling company.

Oh and congrats TNA for making a drunk your champ...

Eric Bischoff comments on Matt Hardy:

I think it was a great decision by TNA to release Matt Hardy. I honestly thought Matt was a questionable talent to begin with, not that he didn’t have any value. In my opinion, there was a liability there, and it manifested itself,” Bischoff said.
“We’ve see how Matt’s issues and the baggage he brought to TNA evolved in the last few months, and there a few people that wanted to pull the plug on Matt Hardy sooner than they did. I think once TNA made the decision to pull the plug, I was quite honestly happy about it and thought it was long overdue.

Eric Bischoff Lashes Out At Matt Hardy – Details – TPWW

THREE HOUR OCTOBER IMPACT UPDATE
By Devin Cutting on 2011-09-10 08:40:26
Spike's website now has Impact on October 6th listed as a 2-hour program. The site previously had Impact listed as 3 hours for that day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts